Ekaterina Gordeeva: From the Heart (Dec 30) | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Ekaterina Gordeeva: From the Heart (Dec 30)

skateluvr

Record Breaker
Sorry if I infringed on strict rules but back in the day I think there were Russian interviews etc and I wonder if the original Goldenskate archives exist from 15 to 20 years ago? It would be interesting to see the discussions. I seem to remember it vaguely as a very open place. Out of curiosity what was the original website for GS? And how many years back are Edge discussions archived? I do stand by what I read and was told by a very reliable worker. It's such old history I did not think it would matter now.

I really don't recall where this website began and it would be interesting to know what year where etc and how it has evolved. Since so much information that is valid comes from fans and posters it would be good to save everything. Is that done? Thanks just curious as I do not remember. I think it was a part of about.com but not sure.

I wonder if they archive everything that the various sites had?

Edited to ad thanks Sarah for that clip. Since she did throws with Val Bure the hockey player in Canada's Battlle of the blades I did expect a small throw but perhaps they didn't want any risk moves due to the practice time they had. It looks nice. I miss Sale and Pelletier - they were an exciting fun pair to watch.

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Type the last name of the skater you are interested in.

Next try the first name, but use Advanced Search and check to only see the name used in the thread title.

Questions like this, about how to use the site, are best covered in the Announcements and Feedback Forum here:
http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?17-Announcements-and-Feedback

Many people may be interested.

Or you can ask anything whatever in the Questions thread in the Reference forum, without worrying about whether the question is of general interest or not:
http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?42225-Stupid-Questions-Thread

Scrufflet

Final Flight
Glad to see the formal version! Oh please please please can we start a petition to get these two to do a SOI tour? Both Canada and U.S. of course! Boy can they ooze!

76olympics

On the Ice
I had a chance to see some videos of the show (thanks to the people who posted them here!), and it was great. I would have loved to have been there and would purchase a DVD in a heartbeat if they had produced one. I always love to see Katie skating pairs; what a natural she is. That final segment was so uplifting; so many sweet moments.

Bec

Spectator
hey all, I compiled the video in the Google drive file. Does anyone have any of the missing videos?