Eun-Soo Lim | Page 47 | Golden Skate

Eun-Soo Lim

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
How likely is it that Eunsoo could skate to a song that’s in Korean? Has anyone done that before? FS is such an international sport is love someone to skate to a non European language and there are some great Korean songs.

Some Korean skaters have done it in domestic competitions, but the only international example I can think of is Min/Gamelin's Arirang FD. The Queen's Homage to Arirang free is the closest thing for singles, I believe. Which is a pity, I have hundreds of Korean songs I'd love to see squirtle skate to but I don't see it happening any time soon... (sigh)

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
How likely is it that Eunsoo could skate to a song that’s in Korean? Has anyone done that before? FS is such an international sport is love someone to skate to a non European language and there are some great Korean songs.

I think that an instrumental version of some Korean song would be a lovely and welcome novelty...

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
I think that an instrumental version of some Korean song would be a lovely and welcome novelty...

Probably not going to happen (sigh), but I would absolutely love to see it happening. There are so, so many songs that would do her lovely, so far the only piece of music by a Korean used internationally is River Flows In You (deep sigh)

DSQ

Record Breaker
Country
United-Kingdom

It would be but it’d be cool if someone took a risk and did a Korean song with lyrics! It’s 2019, we’re ready!

In other news I didn’t realise Eunsoo was sponsored by New Balance. Is it quite a popular brand in Korea? I hope Eunsoo gains a lot of new sponsors after such a stunning debut season!

randomfan

Record Breaker
Probably not going to happen (sigh), but I would absolutely love to see it happening. There are so, so many songs that would do her lovely, so far the only piece of music by a Korean used internationally is River Flows In You (deep sigh)

Didn’t Bradie Tennell use Taegukgi in the Olympic season too?

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Didn’t Bradie Tennell use Taegukgi in the Olympic season too?

Oh right, she did! I can't believe I forgot about that, I was :jaw: at the screen while watching the Olympics. I blame these damn coughs

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Judging from her Instagram, 'Soo looks like she is having a blast in Vietnam. Nice to see her on vacation. Maybe a tan...? :drama:

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
What was your question?

I asked her what her favourite scent was, she replied with "I think I like the smell of soap". And now I'm looking up soap-scented perfume

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Eunsoo is still in Korea. Posted a new dance video which was filmed today if looking at her dance teacher's(?) profile. Hasn't been to L.A. since March it seems.

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
Squirtle has just posted a 'How well do you know me' quiz on her instagram, I am ashamed to say I only got 14 out of 20. You do love your coffee don't you darling... Some notable points:

- For Bearded vs. Clean-shaven she chose bearded (Got this one wrong)
- Among a privet jet, a villa, a theme park, and jewelry she would by a jet if she won the lottery (Got this one wrong too)
- Her favourite dessert among cake, marshmallows, cookies, cupcakes, doughnuts, and pie is cookies (Got this one right :biggrin: She can't bake the rest yet)
- Romance movies over action movies for her (I should've stuck with my gut instinct...)
- She prefers her hair long (This one was easy, but she'd rock a bob or a shortcut too, I mean she'd be beautiful even without any hair)

pandatours

On the Ice
Eunsoo’s ATS performance to Is It Alright? https://youtu.be/KcCP0O0dRjk

She is so lovely and I love her dress! I think the draping in the back looks messy (would have looked better with a different fabric) but I love the style and color and beading!!!

Ichatdelune

Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
God isn't she beautiful :luv17: It's only fitting that she has a lovely dress to match. Agree on the draping though, it would've been better with a lighter fabric. Nonetheless I am heads over heels again, oh squirtle :love:

Edit: Just another photo of squirtle being stunning per usual (featuring Yelim also) Screenshot_20190606-225939_Instagram.jpg