Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1414 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

Rexarcadia

On the Ice
Wow I slept though all this and it was kinda terrifying to see 3 new pages on this thread (like wtf happened?!?) lol. Glad it’s just Zhenya living her best life!

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
but still no news or reason about the purpose of her trip to Tokyo?

thatbeatingheart

On the Ice
Country
Germany
I was worrying too waiting for the announcement and I'm so happy it's "just" merch. :laugh: In fact I'm happy about it in general because I was hoping they'd add something with actual designs from her. :luv17:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Nope. I hope soon. My guess is it's either a new sponsor, something for her Sailor Moon Ice Show or for the Tokyo Olympics.

The OKR and RUSADA appeals to WADA's recommended ban and measures are still pending with CAS. So anything promotional regarding Tokyo 2020 Olympic Games might be premature and even backfire.

She'll tell us when she is ready for it, I guess.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Haha new merch [emoji85][emoji85] Zhenya you almost gave us a heart attack! [emoji23]

She drew it herself, she’s amazing!!!

And of course it’s impossible to visit her store, servers are down :D

I love the new merchandise. I think I like the black t shirt the best, followed by the white memoirs of a geisha hoodie. I think I will be placing another order. :biggrin:

Fluture

Record Breaker
I love the new merchandise. I think I like the black t shirt the best, followed by the white memoirs of a geisha hoodie. I think I will be placing another order. :biggrin:

I NEED the Geisha phonecase.

And honestly, can we take a moment to appreciate that a simple announcement by Zhenya on Instagram caused the whole Russian sports twitter to have the top hashtag “Medvedeva where are you?“ and people collectively freaking out, only to then have her drop a “here, look at my paintings. I now have them on shirts. Cool, isn‘t it?“ post. It‘s such a clever move and so hilarious. Better than the tadpole thing. Only her. Iconic. :laugh:

Last edited:

Rexarcadia

On the Ice
I NEED the Geisha phonecase.

And honestly, can we take a moment to appreciate that a simple announcement by Zhenya on Instagram caused the whole Russian sports twitter to have the top hashtag “Medvedeva where are you?“ and people collectively freaking out, only to then have her drop a “here, look at my paintings. I know have them on shirts. Cool, isn‘t it?“ post. It‘s such a clever move and so hilarious. Better than the tadpole thing. Only her. Iconic. :laugh:

Her immense power :laugh:

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Guys, this show is what my dreams are made of. The cast, the costumes. I was a big Sailor Moon fan as a child. They better film the show and publish it!!!!! I need to see it.

vixen0089

On the Ice
Guys, this show is what my dreams are made of. The cast, the costumes. I was a big Sailor Moon fan as a child. They better film the show and publish it!!!!! I need to see it.

Same, I was obsessed with Sailor Moon as a child and now favourite anime show + favourite figure skater is like best treat in the world [emoji7] I wish I could see it, so let’s keep fingers crossed it will be possible to do so online!

I love your avatar [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

thatbeatingheart

On the Ice
Country
Germany
I love the photos from the press conference! I first saw them on a German Sailor Moon fanpage and people were very excited in the comments, like "so pretty" and "that's how Sailor Moon is supposed to look like". I totally agree. :love: I loved the original anime as a child and I'm currently watching Sailor Moon Crystal so I'm totally hyped for this, in addition to being excited for literally anything Zhenya does. :laugh: I really hope they can make it possible to film it for everyone outside of Japan to see. I'm afraid that's something they don't do very often with these kind of shows, do they? But hope dies last.