Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 1449 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

That was a great interview! I thought she answered those questions perfectly. I’m really excited after her comments about her new free skate being better than Memoirs of a Geisha! :yahoo: I wonder what end pose they will settle on! I’m happy I’m not the only one who thinks start and end poses are really important! :laugh:

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Zhenya was asked to describe her coaches in one word. For Brian she said: "Patience" for Tracy she choose "Grace".
She also said she switched to Brian because she felt it inside of her that he was her only choice. She left not in order to have crazy results or to beat everybody the next season, she left because she wanted to have a coach, which she can have a friend-like relationship with who understands her and who hears her and who she can hear.
She was also always radiating and smiling when she talked about the Crickets :D
Zhenya also said she likes dancing, however, she prefers classical dance in form of ballet, she likes that type of dancing more.
She also talked about her injuries. She said she broke her foot at the beginning of the Olympic season (so before the competitions) and skated with a broken foot all season until it completely crashed and they found out about her injured back bone after the Olympics.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Zhenya also said that she has many goals, which she writes in her diary every night before bed. She says she has many life goals. She wants to keep her diet a secret.
- She likes drawing, but only draws when she has time for it. She hasn't drawn in 3 months.
- She also still goes to University!
- Zhenya also said the reason why she was so consistent between 2015-2017 was because she was healthy, she had no injuries during these two years expect one little arm injury once and they practiced 6 minute warm-ups+program runthroughs all the time until her body could do no more.

Zhenya likes fashion, however, she is more the comfy type. She wants to be able to workout all the time if she wants to, so she wears clothes that enable that.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Zhenya also said she prefers Voldemort over Harry Potter. I love her :biggrin:

Zhenya was asked if she is proud of herself for all her achievements, for all of her wins. Zhenya said she isn’t proud of herself, because she didn’t do it alone. Many people were by her side.

Efi

Rinkside
Omg!!she is such a lovely person!!i missed her so much! So happy for this interview! I am so much looking forward to her new programs and season!!#gozhenya I hope she has realized how big is her supporting fan community!!WE ARE ZHENYAS ARMY!!

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Omg!!she is such a lovely person!!i missed her so much! So happy for this interview! I am so much looking forward to her new programs and season!!#gozhenya I hope she has realized how big is her supporting fan community!!WE ARE ZHENYAS ARMY!!

Great post. :thumbsup:

mdl

On the Ice
I'm now very curious abt the final pose of Mascarade...As for the LP, it should be really something if she say that will be even better than MOG... I wonder will be there any teasers. :hap85:

MAy be again the dress for the LP will be by Satomi Ito:scratch3:

Good Vibes Only

On the Ice
I'm now very curious abt the final pose of Mascarade...As for the LP, it should be really something if she say that will be even better than MOG... I wonder will be there any teasers. :hap85:

MAy be again the dress for the LP will be by Satomi Ito:scratch3:

I hope that Nike does another video with her like they did last year!!

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I just watched the whole interview with Florent. It was so wonderful to see her again. Florent and Evgenia were together at 2016 Japan Open, Team Europe, and the camaraderie carried over into this interview. It was nice that she remembered he was one of the first skaters to use vocals in his programs.

She was funny, casual clothes with high heels. :)

grey19

On the Ice
It was soo nice to see her again, such a lovely interview. And I really loved hearing about her junior years. Kudos to Florent for coming up with unusual questions.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
It was soo nice to see her again, such a lovely interview. And I really loved hearing about her junior years. Kudos to Florent for coming up with unusual questions.

Florent is an excellent host, always kind and respectful, and still able to draw nice and unique answers to stock questions from all the people he interviews.

Rexarcadia

On the Ice
I won't have time to watch it until later but I'm already so excited and my weekend is made. I've missed her so much!