Evgenia Medvedeva | Page 820 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Medvedeva

grey19

On the Ice
This is Evgenia I fell in love with, I was in the whole time. Come what may, but I just love this programme more even in comparisson to the Test Skates OCS. OCS is a really good programme, just not my thing, and, clearly, Zhenya was not comfortable with it.

bubblecherry

Final Flight
I must say that while this program is a familiar energy and/or theme to Zhenya, the choreography and movements aren't really like any of her Eteri programs. It's certainly still a change, just an incremental change. This was the right way to go. Familiar enough for her to be comfortable with it but different enough for her to still challenge herself and broaden her horizons. Great job, Misha!

doublequad

On the Ice
it's a good think that the combo is first, but what i don't get is dropping the 3Lz. She needs to keep on doing it until she fixes her edge unless the plan is for her to fix the edge before showing it off

Watch

Final Flight
it's a good think that the combo is first, but what i don't get is dropping the 3Lz. She needs to keep on doing it until she fixes her edge unless the plan is for her to fix the edge before showing it off

I think they don't want to risk anything here. It's all about making it to Euros and Worlds or the season is basically over for her. With Liza not participating here but getting into GPF, she's sure to get the third spot at least for Worlds (if she's not healthy enough for Euros), so it's all low risk and getting into top 2 among senior ladies for Zhenya right now.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
They changed the layout to play safe so that she can go to Euros and Worlds. If her Lutz gets called she looses precious points

pandatours

On the Ice
I’m not a fan of the new sp yet but I think she’s bringing better energy into it. Her skating also seems much faster than it was before

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I must say that while this program is a familiar energy and/or theme to Zhenya, the choreography and movements aren't really like any of her Eteri programs. It's certainly still a change, just an incremental change. This was the right way to go. Familiar enough for her to be comfortable with it but different enough for her to still challenge herself and broaden her horizons. Great job, Misha!

After her skates at Grenoble, I was please Misha help her. I didn't think it would happen this session. To Misha: :points: :clap:

Fluture

Record Breaker
Yes, that SP is Zhenya. The energy she puts into this is quite different. I like it but I‘m not entirely sold but let‘s wait until we see it in its full form. The ending is great. Very dramatic, very Zhenya.

She didn‘t do many spins, though. I wanted to count the revolutions to see which levels will await us. :laugh:

I just saw GS tweet about her new SP and I'm so happy for her, this was the right decision. It takes time to find your own voice in a new environment but it seems she did.

Anyone knows why TAT was beside Brian? Was the change of SP partially her influence?

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes, that SP is Zhenya. The energy she puts into this is quite different. I like it but I‘m not entirely sold but let‘s wait until we see it in its full form. The ending is great. Very dramatic, very Zhenya.

She didn‘t do many spins, though. I wanted to count the revolutions to see which levels will await us. :laugh:

When another skater was skating, she did some good spins.

DeeDee18

On the Ice
I really liked the new program!! it has v v nice flow, and she's in character throughout the whole thing. love the dramatic ending and the step sequence ahhh :luv17::luv17: (but hopefully spins will be ok)

Vandevska

U don't have to build the end of the world out it.
Medalist
I love the sp! Still a bit worried about the spins though. Super excited ^^

lupina015

Rinkside
It's somewhat like her old programm, but is has a newfound power/energy to it. It really shows at what she excels at (which is artistry, imho)!

NoviceFan

Triple Something-Triple Looping
Medalist
This new SP is so Evgenia. I LOVE IT.

I hope the spins are ok in competition.