Evgenia Tarasova & Vladimir Morozov | Page 30 | Golden Skate

Evgenia Tarasova & Vladimir Morozov

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
It can be a good move .. Eteri is the queen in getting every point .. on the other hand maybe that would be the future on girls that don't get to the main team... she is getting them a future... so imagine people can jump 3 -3, with Ltz and loops with perfect spins .. that would be a game changer
One of the reasons for T/M was that no coach in Russia (I presume on sufficient level) was interested in them. Zoueva is in America and with the current travel restrictions it would be nearly impossible to prepare in both countries, and Trankov wants to train them but not as a main coach (he said he still does not feel for that role). So Eteri was practically the only one who was willing to take them.

Of course she can offer some interesting benefits to them, but it will be a challenge.

Last edited:

aka_gerbil

On the Ice
One of the reasons for T/M was that no coach in Russia (I presume on sufficient level) was interested in them.
Given T/M’s talent, it really is very sad that no top level Russian pairs coach wants them.

I wonder how much that might contribute to their confidence issues.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
Little of the new info:

Trankov: “Now Zhenya and Volodya are at the training camp in Sochi, they will be here until June 12, after which they will join Eteri Georgievna's group. They have already prepared a short program for the Olympic season, it was staged by Alexander Zhulin and Eteri, and, in my opinion, it turned out very well. Free work is still to be done.”

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
GP entries announced:
Skate America
NHK

They will meet both Mishina/Galliamov (NHK) and Boikova/Kozlovskii (SA).

Also, new SP is announced for the pair: