Fantasy on Ice 2023 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Fantasy on Ice 2023

Magill

Record Breaker
Johnny Weir's farewell message to Makuhari and to his long-term costume designer, Stephanie Handler.
This is Johnny's last tour as he is retiring from shows after this year's FaOI so there is a special vibe to this post....

Magill

Record Breaker
Summary of the Mahukari part of the show by Lilah Fear ...

and starting the Miyagi part in Sendai today with some glimpse backstage from her ....

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Instragram pictures of the fans in Sendai waiting to wave to the skaters' bus afterwards

(it says another because there was a clip on Gabriella's instagram, but I don't know how to attach it)

Magill

Record Breaker
Instragram pictures of the fans in Sendai waiting to wave to the skaters' bus afterwards

(it says another because there was a clip on Gabriella's instagram, but I don't know how to attach it)

You cannot attach it because she posted it as an Instastory which means it will be gone after 24 hours. For those who want to see it, you need to go to Gabriella's Instagram (follow the link below) and click on her avatar (the round photo at the top). It will take you to her Insta inside-the-bus story
https://www.instagram.com/gabriellapapadakis/

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
TV broadcasts of FAoI (and other things, this does come from Marika, a fan on twitter who kindly updates every month) for June and July. Green = premieres, and streams are quite often done by locals :)

tv.jpg

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
A picture from the latest practice, what has Deniss done to his beautiful hair???? Or do you think it's just tucked in?

Last edited:

Magill

Record Breaker
So FaOI Tour B has just began and, from what we hear but cannot see yet, is doing great. There was no TV broadcast yet but ...
David Wilson has published quite a few pics and vids which you can watch on his Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/itsmedwlsn/
My fave of these is the one with Gabby Papadakis and fans after the show, I love to see her sooo happy:

And, of course, Piper Gilles, has posted a vid from one of the last rehearsals:

Last edited: