Favourite Russian Figure Skaters | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Favourite Russian Figure Skaters

sweetener

Rinkside
Men’s — Aliev, Samsonov (juniors), Gumennik (juniors), Voronov for his persistence, Yagudin, Petrenko.

Ladies — Medvedeva, Kostornaia, Valieva (juniors), Sinitsyna (juniors), Akatieva, Shcherbakova as of recently, Slutskaya, Lipnitskaya.

Pairs — Gordeeva/Grinkov, Berezhnaya/Sikharulidze, Tarasova/Morozov

Ice dance — Sinitsina/Katsalapov (otherwise, least favorite discipline so I don’t follow as much)

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Of all time: Plushy (I know, shock, what a surprise :p), I still enjoy little snippets of him skating at his school and love watching his old programs on YouTube.

Tarasova/Morozov are my favourite of all pairs! Such beautiful skating! I actually cried when they missed the Olympic Podium.

For the ladies Irina S and Liza are my faves, especially Liza :) I also like Zhenya Med a lot and from the younger skaters Sasha T is fierce!

For men, Sergei V for sure! It's so cool he's still skating, looking forward to his GPs. I also have soft spot for Andrei L, he did so well at Worlds last year, I hope he can keep improving! Mika Kolyoda is great to watch when he's on, I hope the sinus surgery goes well for him.

Dance I don't pay that much attention to, I did like Ekaterina B and Dmitri S :) I also like Nikita K and Viktoria for some reason. :laugh: