Figure skaters Look-alikes | Page 21 | Golden Skate

Figure skaters Look-alikes

yuumagical

"There is always something to love."
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maybe not your typical look-alike situation, but while touring the Musée Fabre in Montpellier, France (yes, I was there for Worlds), I noticed an interesting painting of a young man by Andrea del Brescianino...
Brescianino_-_Portrait_de_jeune_homme%2C_Vers_1515%2C_825.1.184.jpg

Andrea del Brescianino was active during the early 1500's. It's not known who this young man was, but I have to say he looks suspiciously like Deniss Vasiljevs...🤔

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Saw this on my Explore page and immediately thought of Sasha Trusova😅
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ce_K6aJjglD/
And Sasha
https://www.instagram.com/p/CdNYjNEJ6Az/

Funny you should say that, because when I flicked onto BBC2 after tea-time last night, there was coverage from Glastonbury on. And the act they were showing at the time, Zambian rapper Sampa The Great, had really long hair that nearly reached her knees. Mind you, it went up for about a foot above her head before going down so, if fully down, it would probably be even longer than the hair on those girls in the video you linked to! 😲

That is assuming that it as Sampa's real hair. Personally, I suspect it was not. I cannot imagine anybody having the patience to re-braid hair that length on a regular basis. Easier to just put on a ready-braided wig.

Whether the hair was her own or not, when I saw the sheer length of it, I immediately thought of Trusova, and was wondering if her hair had reached that length yet. But, looking at the photos you linked to, it hasn't.

CaroLiza_fan

Funny you should say that, because when I flicked onto BBC2 after tea-time last night, there was coverage from Glastonbury on. And the act they were showing at the time, Zambian rapper Sampa The Great, had really long hair that nearly reached her knees. Mind you, it went up for about a foot above her head before going down so, if fully down, it would probably be even longer than the hair on those girls in the video you linked to! 😲

That is assuming that it as Sampa's real hair. Personally, I suspect it was not. I cannot imagine anybody having the patience to re-braid hair that length on a regular basis. Easier to just put on a ready-braided wig.

Whether the hair was her own or not, when I saw the sheer length of it, I immediately thought of Trusova, and was wondering if her hair had reached that length yet. But, looking at the photos you linked to, it hasn't.

CaroLiza_fan
I just watched Samoa's performance. She definitely wins for longest hair!😳

Trusova4Ever

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Lucinda Ruh (left) and Ciara O'Doherty (right) from the YouTube Channel "The Try Channel". Practically the same person (in appearance, not necessarily in personality):

Strong-Spirit-Defeats-Fractured-Spine.jpg
images

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
A bit of background first. I normally watch "The Chase" when eating my evening meal. And when an old episode is being shown, I would watch "Pointless" instead. As of this week, both programmes are currently on a summer break. So I decided to go back to the start of the current series of "Pointless", and start watching the episodes that I missed at the time.

I have now watched the first 5 episodes of Series 27, and one of the partnerships that I saw playing consisted of an absolutely gorgeous black girl, and a guy that reminded me of both Maxim Kovtun and Maxim Trankov!

(No, his name wasn't Max. That would have been too much of a coincidence. It was Joe).

I won't say how many of these shows they appeared on, as that may or may not give away how they got on. ;)

CaroLiza_fan

Gourlie

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
I have watched multisport European Championship last week and found out that the reigning Olympic champion in sport climbing Janja Garnbret looks like a twin of Alena Kostornaia.:eek:
43648249674_fff4f8e1e4_b.jpg

viennaskater

Medalist
I usually don't notice things like this or do not post about, but today my mind just went 🤯when I say Piper:
(wonder why I never thought of it before?)

images
urn-publicid-ap-org-5d9dd564994d3ff4c840b8e7ccd497dcSkate_Canada_Figure_Skating_28513.jpg
I don't see a resemblance myself. To me Piper looks like Madonna in her younger days, long before she started messing with her face. I guess that's one reason the Evita FD works so well!