CCoSp4
3Lo
3Lz+2T+2Lo
3F
ChSq1
LSp4

Free skate: 113.30
Total: 176.09

She's so much taller now 🤯 Really looking like a young woman instead of a girl, which works well with the maturity of her skating. Her jumps were an issue even last year, so I'm not too surprised that her growth hasn't helped her much in that regard.

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
All the medalists look so happy 🥰

This season's JGP is really one for the history books ey. New Zealand, Slovakia, and now Taiwan. Love love how small feds are challenging the big guns now:cheer2:

Couldn't agree more. I am a big supporter of small feds, and love to see their skaters do well.

And I'm sure if that unfortunate accident in Linz hadn't happened, Angelina / Ilia would be putting Cyprus on the podium too!

Right, haven't seen the Free Dance, so bailing out now before their Podium Ceremony starts. Don't want to see any spoilers!

CaroLiza_fan

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
I am still catching up on dance, but I couldn't resist checking the result for my new fav, Hana Bath. 4th in the free! If she wasn’t undervalued in the short, she would have been up there! Also, yay, I am super pleased with the medal for Taiwan!