2023 JGP Osaka Men's Short Program | Page 14 | Golden Skate

2023 JGP Osaka Men's Short Program

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
22 Yu-Hsiang LI TPE - Happy skater music - I've been so good this year, I've done everything right.... He has the ease of a Han Yan. the expression on his face is delightful. All green on the board. Love him and so does the audience.

Music - AJR Carma by AJR

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Look at this kid, he's having a blast! :cheer2:

That shirt is still super weird though :laugh:

The Rugby World Cup started last week. And when I saw this, I just thought "rugby shirt".

I don't know if he plays rugby football, but he certainly looked like he was having a ball!

He looked disappointed when getting his scores. But, he went into 5th. So, not all that bad!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
You could hear the surprise in Ted's voice when Shunsuke went into 2nd.

CaroLiza_fan

Jumping_Bean

Record Breaker
Today has been really interesting, very few complete disasters but also very few perfect programs, and a lot of almost, almost clean skates 🤏

Still, very well done overall, the Free Skate will be incredibly interesting with the relatively small margins at the top 👀 There will be a few battles for places - On and off the podium.

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
24 Nikita SHEIKO ISR 15yo, first JGP, 2nd event skating to Back from the Edge in what else - black. Nice 3LZ Miss on back end of 3L-3L. Solid skate well done interpretation.