Four Continents: Predictions Game Round 3 | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Four Continents: Predictions Game Round 3

randomfan

Record Breaker
I have 15, but feel no better...if I'd stick with my original ones, I'd have precious 5...:hopelessness: :scowl:

I have 15 too! :laugh2: I'm thinking that the highest score for this discipline may only be like 40, given how unpredictable it was.

AppleEmperor

On the Ice
Men:

1. Hanyu
2. Chen
3. Uno
4. Chan
5. Jin
6. Brown

Dance:

1. Virtue / Moir
2. Shibutani / Shibutani
3. Weaver / Poje
4. Chock / Bates
5. Hubbell / Donohue
6. Gilles / Poirier

Ladies:

1. Osmond
2. Nagasu :'D
3. Bell
4. Nagasu
5. Higuchi
6. Daleman

Pairs:

1. Duhamel / Radford
2. Yu / Zhang
3. Sui / Han
4. Peng / Jin
5. Ilyushechkina / Moscovitch
6. Scimeca-Knierim/Knierim

Omg I just realized I put Mirai for both 2nd and 4th RIP I should have put her as the avg between the two

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
havent watched anyone except Yuzuru yet but here are your Men's Medalists!!!!

Gold Medal : Sugarpova with PERFECT score of 75!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eeking::hap57::gclap:

Silver Medal : ssffww with 70 points!! :yahoo::clapper:

Bronze Medal : blackey, corynna, invisiblespiral, bobbob, Marius, NoNameFace, AppleEmperor, DaPurpleDino, Lydia1703, xibsuarz, daphenaxa, FTnoona, lady_bee and matmuh with 65 Points! :hap85:

Congratulations to all!!! :cheer::2thumbs: please let me know if there are any mistakes (of course after i enter the results to scoresheet :biggrin:)

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Bronze Medal : blackey, corynna, invisiblespiral, bobbob, Marius, NoNameFace, AppleEmperor, DaPurpleDino, Lydia1703, xibsuarz, daphenaxa, FTnoona, lady_bee and matmuh with 65 Points! :hap85:

bronze, like my babe Shoma:cheer:, still gutted that I changed 1-2 at last moment, then I'll cherish gold with Men Master Sugarpova is, :bow:, congrats all!!!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I have 15 too! :laugh2: I'm thinking that the highest score for this discipline may only be like 40, given how unpredictable it was.

as StichMonkey user is on the same page with predictions as me, she/he's got around 40 or even better, in general those who put Kaetlyn not on 1st (not many), trust in Mirai (quite a few) and did not put any other US lady in top 5 (don't know the rate lol), did the best out there

xibsuarz

Record Breaker

Gold Medal : Sugarpova with PERFECT score of 75!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eeking::hap57::gclap:

Congratulations to all!!! :cheer::2thumbs: please let me know if there are any mistakes (of course after i enter the results to scoresheet :biggrin:)

I got a better score with the men than the ladies...someone mark the day :roll9:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
sugar always gets the men.... crazy lol :whack:

Hehe men are sweetteeth (loool idk if there's an actual plural form of that word in english:laugh:)

Actually I just randomly predicted:laugh: it was pure luck
Ironic really to get all the virtual men while having no romantic life whatsoever irl:sad21:

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just a quick reminder that the Asian Games start on Thursday. And the Predictions Thread for it is now up and open:

http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?62952

Since the entry lists have appeared in good time, and there is livestreaming, I have just decided that this WILL be a scoring round.

Hey, it's a long time to wait until the next one, so we may as well recognise the good work the Japanese are doing!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Here are the Pairs results.

GOLD with 65 points: Debrah, jenaj, NoNameFace.

SILVER with 60 points: Florencito, matmuh, Shoma One, Skater Boy, tlk, VIETgrlTerifa.

BRONZE with 55 points: bobbob, daphenaxa, kresslia, lxcb, Marius, Osmond4gold, silverfoxes, tinnychan.

Congratulations!!! :cheer: :clap: :rock: :party2: :points:

I’m not rubbing it in, Eclair; just providing you with some information. But you would have scored 50 points, and been in joint 4[SUP]th[/SUP] position, had your predictions post not been edited after the Short Dance.

To find out more, please see the spreadsheet.

By the way, I have also updated the Hall of Fame as far as I can at the moment.

I can't do any more because those tables are worked out by sorting the spreadsheet (I do it that way to act as a double check). And I am still waiting for two of the scorers to put the competitions they have scored into the spreadsheet.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker

SILVER with 60 points: Florencito, matmuh, Shoma One, Skater Boy, tlk, VIETgrlTerifa.

BRONZE with 55 points: bobbob, daphenaxa, kresslia, lxcb, Marius, Osmond4gold, silverfoxes, tinnychan.

CaroLiza_fan

gold :drama: <crying my ugly tears>, congrats to all medalists!!! And :thank: to CaroLiza_fan for exceptional work!

ssffww

On the Ice

SILVER! Yeah!

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
thats the best way to go:agree:

1) Virtue/Moir
2) Shibutani/Shibutani
3) Chock/Bates :agree:
4) Weaver/Poje :love:
5) Gilles/Poirier
6) Hubbeell/Donohue

1) Chen :hap10:
2) Hanyu :bow:
3) Uno
4) Chan
5) Jin (we need a spiderman smiley!)
6) Brown

you almost always get gold in men dont you? I am so afraid of your WC men prediction already :tantrum:

jenaj

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

I’m not rubbing it in, Eclair; just providing you with some information. But you would have scored 50 points, and been in joint 4[SUP]th[/SUP] position, had your predictions post not been edited after the Short Dance.

To find out more, please see the spreadsheet.

By the way, I have also updated the Hall of Fame as far as I can at the moment.

I can't do any more because those tables are worked out by sorting the spreadsheet (I do it that way to act as a double check). And I am still waiting for two of the scorers to put the competitions they have scored into the spreadsheet.

CaroLiza_fan

Another gold in pairs, the event I know least about!

ptskate

Rinkside
Dance results!!

GOLD: With 75 points
blackey, ssffww, jenaj, xibsuarz, Sackie, FTnoona, Puchi, waterfall, braid

SILVER: With 65 points
cheerknithanson, sunnystars, apgold, corynna, invisiblespiral, randomfan, Tastetherainbow, silverfoxes, Li'Kitsu, chapis, desertskates, Skater Boy, bobbob, StitchMonkey, Marius, NoNameFace, Florencito, tinnychan, Eclair, VIETgrlTerifa, Moxiejan, kresslia, Sugarpova, Shoma One, LA143, matmuh, shyne, tlk, sequinsgalore, LadyB

BRONZE: With 60 points
Poice

Please tell me if you find any mistake.

desertskates

Medalist
Woot! A silver in dance. The one bright spot in a predictions game where I otherwise deserve a firm kick right in my rear :laugh:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Dance results!!

GOLD: With 75 points
blackey, ssffww, jenaj, xibsuarz, Sackie, FTnoona, Puchi, waterfall, braid

SILVER: With 65 points
cheerknithanson, sunnystars, apgold, corynna, invisiblespiral, randomfan, Tastetherainbow, silverfoxes, Li'Kitsu, chapis, desertskates, Skater Boy, bobbob, StitchMonkey, Marius, NoNameFace, Florencito, tinnychan, Eclair, VIETgrlTerifa, Moxiejan, kresslia, Sugarpova, Shoma One, LA143, matmuh, shyne, tlk, sequinsgalore, LadyB

BRONZE: With 60 points
Poice

Please tell me if you find any mistake.

:thank: ptskate! Congrats to all medalists!!:cheer:

gold in pairs, silver in Ice Dance and bronze in Men - :drama: <more ugly tears>, hyposhame about totally botched Ladies...:slink:

Last edited: