France's Papadakis and Cizeron reach for the stars | Golden Skate

France's Papadakis and Cizeron reach for the stars

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Newly-crowned French Champions Gabriella Papadakis and Guillaume Cizeron are aiming high for the upcoming 2015 European Figure Skating Championships.

More

Skater Boy

Record Breaker
They are probably the favourites this season (I mean not as to just programs so much but results) to win Euros. Without B and S or a Russian that (the Russians are developing still or injured) and while the Italians look to challenge V and M or D and W with their scores - I am highly suspicious considering their most horrific performances earlier this season and the fact their national scores were simply outrageous - a scandal, an outrage a l blot against justice and fairness. they are the defending world champs but I do think the French look like the team to beat.

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
In a close fourth after the SD in Shanghai...

1 CHOCK/BATES USA 74.47
2 WEAVER/POJE CAN 72.68
3 CAPPELLINI/LANOTTEITA ITA 72.39
4 PAPADAKIS/CIZERON FRA 71.94

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Wow! A big congrats to this team!

1 PAPADAKIS/CIZERON FRA 184.28
2 CHOCK/BATES USA 181.34
3 WEAVER/POJE CAN 179.2
4 CAPPELLINI/LANOTTEITA ITA 177.50

:clap: :clap: :clap: This team is destined to be the next Virtue & Moir / Davis and White. (I know. Sacrilege, right? :) )

Alchamei

Record Breaker
I hope they won't end up like Shibs and will keep the monumentum next year. I also think they have the potential to be next V/M and D/W but we should not put that big pressure on them.

viennaskater

Medalist
I am so happy for them - I thought they were excellent last season and I was not alone. Great that their sublime skating got the recognition it deserved!