Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron | Page 298 | Golden Skate

Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
^ Fan Fest, of course! :)

The new costumes are fantastic, Gabi's dress looks great in motion and her earrings are stunning. I swear the only time they're going to get that 1TR pattern to level four will be the World Team Trophy though!

They looked absolutely superb throughout.

1904sk8

On the Ice
Apparently Dostani the tech caller is not and has never been a fan of theirs. I can really tell. They looked flawless the only call I understand is the L2 on the first TR pattern because of the music change

Roast Toast

Medalist
Apparently Dostani the tech caller is not and has never been a fan of theirs. I can really tell. They looked flawless the only call I understand is the L2 on the first TR pattern because of the music change

A P/C fan pretty much knows to expect shenanigans at Europeans at this point. I called the pattern correctly, but I relaxed during the MiSt cause... well, when the last time they didn't get a level 3/4 there? I'll have to take another look.

1904sk8

On the Ice
And then everyone yells corrupt when they score so much higher at worlds. No, its just because they are finally getting the scores they deserve rather than the BS scores they are giving at Euros

cocotaffy

Final Flight
A P/C fan pretty much knows to expect shenanigans at Europeans at this point. I called the pattern correctly, but I relaxed during the MiSt cause... well, when the last time they didn't get a level 3/4 there? I'll have to take another look.

Pretty sure it was at Worlds 2015 SD non touching step sequence level 2. And I am officially an obsessed fan at that point if I know their protocols by heart all the way to 2015 :biggrin:

Orders are up and they skate one before last. S/B are last. Please no shenanigans judges please ...

buchjager

Rinkside
S/K with their fall in the twizzle section got the same level for their twizzles as P/C. this is so redicoulus.

buchjager

Rinkside
the good thing is that the tech panel doesn't have the same power they had the last years. e.g. loosing a level in the step sequence costs just 0,5 points compared to 1,7 points last season....

Bcash

Final Flight
Twizzles were called L4 in real time. Don't know what they saw in the review. To my eyes they looked perfect.

Gabi tried a more dramatic approach to expression this time. Intense but never crossed to overboard.

Gotlev

Driving the Zamboni home
On the Ice
I think this amateur video is quite nice https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m860kZHjv98 we get a better sense of their speed imo
It is great. Imagine if we had this kind of video with stability instead of this handheld stuff. One position for the whole program is in my opinion the best way to follow the movement. All these changes of angles and some of them totally zoomed out may be fun for the camera directors but is just horror for us.
Thanks for posting this, I'm very happy to see it like this!

Spot

On the Ice
That was MAGNIFICENT! I have tears in my eyes and didn't even realize. And the music has most certainly grown on me. They just fill it out...give it life and soul. Wow. It really is such a pleasure to be their fan.

buchjager

Rinkside
Wow, just wow- I think they never skated better- complete commitment to the music, so raw, so beautiful and so, so sad and angry. I love this program so much. I am in tears