Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron | Page 304 | Golden Skate

Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron

Gotlev

Driving the Zamboni home
On the Ice
Ok, it must have started by now as it is past 12.30 in Japan.
I have not found a live stream yet. I'm not allowed into the competitions section as I'm a poor volunteer in India on a survival allowance.
Panic mode has been activated.
Please help!

Bcash

Final Flight
I have not found a live stream yet. I'm not allowed into the competitions section as I'm a poor volunteer in India on a survival allowance.
Please help!

They will be perfectly fine and I’m just gonna watch the top teams tomorrow morning. Nothing’s really on the line here and I’m feeling calm.

The only thing I don’t know is how they feel about skating last. And the ice here is softer I heard so I’m slightly worried about the ice condition when they skate.

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Please help!

Check out YouTube maybe?

Gotlev

Driving the Zamboni home
On the Ice
This is not good for our health but well, at the end it is I suppose?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Spot

On the Ice
Brilliant and gorgeous!!! Wow, Gabriella and Guillaume! That was most certainly worth waking up early for!!!

Gotlev

Driving the Zamboni home
On the Ice
It you're still looking this one works good for me http://tv-eco.com/sport/match-arena
Thanks!! Bookmarked this one. FSLive in the end worked (ok.ru), it just hadn't started a count down or anything when I look here in the early morning.

Gosh, what a morning. Had to go to a meeting when I finally got a stream going. So I missed everything until somewhere in Hawayek/Baker. :-(

Roast Toast

Medalist
That pattern was a t r a n s f o r m a t i o n damn they really drilled the tango romantica at gadbois before worlds huh

Gotlev

Driving the Zamboni home
On the Ice
They will be perfectly fine and I’m just gonna watch the top teams tomorrow morning. Nothing’s really on the line here and I’m feeling calm.

The only thing I don’t know is how they feel about skating last. And the ice here is softer I heard so I’m slightly worried about the ice condition when they skate.
With this field and those marks, I really got high blood pressure and hypertension while watching.
Since Europeans, I can only say: What on earth were we watching last year??

Gotlev

Driving the Zamboni home
On the Ice
That pattern was a t r a n s f o r m a t i o n damn they really drilled the tango romantica at gadbois before worlds huh
AB-SO-LUTE-LY! Man, did anyone get a level off? I haven't seen anything from before H/B so I don't know, but since then: only 4's, right?

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
They really, really did. That was so on point, every last tiny beat and move - they did not leave anything to chance and it still looked so smooth and natural and powerful. Their protocol is a thing of beauty!

Harriet

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
AB-SO-LUTE-LY! Men, did anyone get a level off? I haven't seen anything from before H/B so I don't know, but since then: only 4's, right?

Quite a lot of the lower level teams were getting level 1s and 2s on the patterns - teams without much experience, mostly, or who don't have the time and resources available to really help them put in a ton of work on it. But the higher level teams, while they took a while to get to grips with this brute of a pattern, really did it in the end. I think from Hurtado/Khaliavin onwards it was mostly 1TR4+YYYY, 2TR4+YYYY and it was glorious.

GGFan

Record Breaker
I woke up really late and when I saw the standings I was worried that they had not saved enough room in the scores. That 88.42 proved me wrong.

Everything was just so smooth, nuanced, and sophisticated and a further reminder that they're in a league of their own. :bow:

Gotlev

Driving the Zamboni home
On the Ice
Christ, the first 7 couples had perfect levels!! Is this for real???

Spot

On the Ice
Btw, I'm watching everything on Raisport, so maybe this can help any of you? There might also be a stream of the channel if you can't get it on TV.

The commentators were absolutely in love with and in awe of Gabriella and Guillaume. It was great to hear how much they appreciate them.

Roast Toast

Medalist
Christ, the first 7 couples had perfect levels!! Is this for real???

It's the same caller from worlds 2016 aka YOLO FREEBIES FOR EVERYONE!! So yeah lmao some of these levels are probably fake but whatever the two best tangos are first and second I'm happy