Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron | Page 347 | Golden Skate

Gabriella Papadakis & Guillaume Cizeron

Normart

Rinkside
Résultat des Masters de France en attendant la vidéo: TSS: 137.31 + TES: 77.81 !!
Même si les juges sont français en sa totalité c'est un score très prometteur .

Normart

Rinkside
Ceci est un article de " l'Equipe" qui vient de paraitre, j'ai récupéré le paragraphe le plus intéressant.
Pour la vidéo, il faut patienter encore ........

Gabriella Papadakis et Guillaume Cizeron brillent aux Maîtres​

Comme la veille , leur performance a été condamnée par les juges : avec 231,10 pts au total (137,31 pts pour le libre), English les scores supérieurs à leurs records du monde - où seuls sont pris en compte les scores des compétitions internationales. « C'était une très bonne performance pour là où on en est dans la saison, on est très contents de cette première compétition » , résume Gabriella Papadakis. « Ça nous a donné confiance en nos programmes, ça nous a remis dans le bain de la compétition , poursuit Guillaume Cizeron. Ce sont des sentiments qu'on avait un petit peu oubliés, ça nous remet dans le bain mais avec la maturité qu'on a acquis aussi pendant ces vingt derniers mois, fait du bien. »
Au Finlandia Trophy, samedi et dimanche prochain, ils retrouveront pour la première fois depuis leur argent européen de Graz, en janvier 2020 un plateau international, avec les 4es et 5es des derniers championnats du monde, les Américains Chock-Bates et les Russes Stepanova- Bukin

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Although I can read a bit of French, it would be nice to have some translation please. This is a forum in English after all. No need to translate everything, just the core of the message.

peepsquick

Final Flight
Ceci est un article de " l'Equipe" qui vient de paraitre, j'ai récupéré le paragraphe le plus intéressant.
Pour la vidéo, il faut patienter encore ........

Gabriella Papadakis et Guillaume Cizeron brillent aux Maîtres​

Comme la veille , leur performance a été condamnée par les juges : avec 231,10 pts au total (137,31 pts pour le libre), English les scores supérieurs à leurs records du monde - où seuls sont pris en compte les scores des compétitions internationales. « C'était une très bonne performance pour là où on en est dans la saison, on est très contents de cette première compétition » , résume Gabriella Papadakis. « Ça nous a donné confiance en nos programmes, ça nous a remis dans le bain de la compétition , poursuit Guillaume Cizeron. Ce sont des sentiments qu'on avait un petit peu oubliés, ça nous remet dans le bain mais avec la maturité qu'on a acquis aussi pendant ces vingt derniers mois, fait du bien. »
Au Finlandia Trophy, samedi et dimanche prochain, ils retrouveront pour la première fois depuis leur argent européen de Graz, en janvier 2020 un plateau international, avec les 4es et 5es des derniers championnats du monde, les Américains Chock-Bates et les Russes Stepanova- Bukin
saluée (pas condamnée!) :biggrin:

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
I think that passion patinage still exists, for people who prefer to write in french.

Skatesocs

Final Flight
Although I can read a bit of French, it would be nice to have some translation please. This is a forum in English after all. No need to translate everything, just the core of the message.
It's the paragraph they found most interesting from P/C's interview for L'equipe. It says they obtained a score of 137.31 for their Free, and 231.10 for the total, and it's better than their international world records. Papadakis says they are very content with the first competition of the season. Cizeron says it gave them great confidence in their programs and they are back in the competition. And that they hope to show the maturity they have gained in the past 20 months.

Then says that they will return to competition at Finlandia Trophy, after their last international competition in Graz in January 2020 for Euros. They will compete against the 4th and 5th place at the previous Worlds, the Americans Chock/Bates, and the Russians Stepanova/Bukin.

(correct me if I'm wrong; was simple enough though)

peepsquick

Final Flight
In short, they totaled 231,10 points (137,31 points for their free dance), more than their previous best (keeping in mind that this is na national competition and these scores won't matter for the upcoming international competitions).
They were happy and relieved that everything had gone smoothly. It gives them grounding and trust in themselves for their future performances.
It was also their come back to competition and they were eager to renew with the excitement and "butterflies" that come with competing.
They are looking forward to Finlandia. (not a translation, just the mood of the article) ;)

peepsquick

Final Flight
It's the paragraph they found most interesting from P/C's interview for L'equipe. It says they obtained a score of 137.31 for their Free, and 231.10 for the total, and it's better than their international world records. Papadakis says they are very content with the first competition of the season. Cizeron says it gave them great confidence in their programs and they are back in the competition. And that they hope to show the maturity they have gained in the past 20 months.

Then says that they will return to competition at Finlandia Trophy, after their last international competition in Graz in January 2020 for Euros. They will compete against the 4th and 5th place at the previous Worlds, the Americans Chock/Bates, and the Russians Stepanova/Bukin.

(correct me if I'm wrong; was simple enough though)
Oooops! You beat me to it @Skatesocs! :biggrin:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I think that passion patinage still exists, for people who prefer to write in french.

It does, but it is not nearly as active as Goldenskate, at least last time I looked. :)

@Normart ça va beaucoup mieux si vous pourriez traduire les postes en anglais. À vrai dire, c'est ce que les "guidelines du forum" exigent:

Foreign Language posts, comments, custom titles, etc.
Golden Skate welcomes and encourages participation from every corner of the figure skating world. However, GS is an English language forum, so if you include words or phrases in another language, please provide an English translation.
(GS accueille et encourage la participation du chaque coin du monde du patinage. Cependant, GS est un forum de la langue anglaise, alors si vous utilisez mots ou phrases dans un autre langue, svp fournir une traduction anglaise)

Nous vous accueillons, mais on aimerait si tout le monde puisse lire vos commentaires. :)

We would love for everyone to read your comments. Could you please provide an English translation?

Merci:thank: