Game of Podiums | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Game of Podiums

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Walia doesn't have several high level skaters the way the others do. That's why his wasn't included.

You're right. Only the coach for 2 of the most decorated figure skaters in the sport, in Patrick Chan and Kaetlyn Osmond, unlike some others earlier mentioned, who have never even coached a Senior World Champion.

They are much more ...ummm worthy, than Coach Ravi. ;)

Your right. Only the coach for 2 of the most decorated figure skaters in the sport, including Patrick Chan and Kaetlyn Osmond, unlike some other coaches earlier mentioned, who have never ever coached a Senior World champion. ;)

in a battle, the House with more army wins, this is a battle of medals, they would only have two, they would lose

MalAssada

Medalist
Oh! I nominate the Border Collie to house Tutberidze. Hard working, they also herd by staring at the cattle :love:

Team Orser:

qualis est in pulchritudo

"Beauty in Quality"

The animal could be a swan for beauty, but a tiger also popped in the search, so I nominate the Bengal tiger for House Orser.

And instead, I nominate the swan for House Hamada.

Ziotic

Medalist
I think you should add Gauthier, they have a bunch of high level pairs teams I believe. And then Hongbo as well!

I also feel like Jr/Sr need to be separated and all teams have the same competitors counting toward their medal count.

moriel

Record Breaker
Since the juniors are in, House Tutberidze for the win.
With all the baby dragons they have, it is just straightforward win.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
house of Tutberidze can win the junior girl dragon world...

house of Slipchuk for the rest of the world domination.

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I genuinely wanted to but I refrained because I tend to get way too nerdy about this sort of stuff ahahah! Everyone feel free to add this sort of things!!

-Banner
-Tagline
-Qualities

And I'll add them to the original post! Personally, I think House Orser's banner should have a bear as its signature animal ;)

This is a board of figure skating fans. There is no possible way you can get "way too nerdy" here.

Own the nerdiness!

:hap57:

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I'm all in for the Gadbois MF/Patches dance clan.

:dev3:

snwnprv

On the Ice
Country
Russia
If it's House Buianova of CSKA then it should be House Tutberidze of Sambo-70 because both Buianova and Tutberidze are from Moscow.

Grin

Medalist
Eteri - mother of dragons
BOrser - the Night King, he took one dragon from her! :laugh:

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
Team Orser:

qualis est in pulchritudo

"Beauty in Quality"

The animal could be a swan for beauty, but a tiger also popped in the search, so I nominate the Bengal tiger for House Orser.

And instead, I nominate the swan for House Hamada.
Ohhhh I love the tagline for House Orser! I still think the banner should have a bear on it bc Borser and Tracy both seem like mama bears to me 😂😂

yoloaxel

Record Breaker
You're right. Only the coach for 2 of the most decorated figure skaters in the sport, in Patrick Chan and Kaetlyn Osmond, unlike some others earlier mentioned, who have never even coached a Senior World Champion.

They are much more ...ummm worthy, than Coach Ravi. ;)

Oh man. You’re completely missing the point of this. At the moment, Ravi’s only student is Kaetlyn. Here I’m only mentioning coaches with a good number of active skaters in their “house” to see which coach can win the most medals counting all of their skaters’ wins and podiums next season. Not everything is about/against Kaetlyn! You don’t see Shoma or Wakaba fans complaining 😑

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
well there is no point but fun really in this thread... if in O4G's fantasy, Kaetlyn slays all... why not? It's a fun thread right?

and really, while I am at it, O4G didn't complain.. he just suggested his own cool and creative house for Ravi/KO...

if the thread was framed differently, perhaps.. but it's fictionally framed isn't it?

I have never watched games of throne... i am not really into dragons.. I prefer unicorns....