GP Prediction Game: Rd 2 Skate Canada | Page 14 | Golden Skate

GP Prediction Game: Rd 2 Skate Canada

LisaM

Medalist
Getting a silver in men's... and it's the one event I don't watch hahaha. Thanks for the work guys!

Marin

"Efforts tell lies, but it will not be in vain."
Record Breaker
Where can I see sum of two rounds? Yay I got bronze in ice dance :gclap:

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
I guess I have to spoil the medals, but as far as I have counted my predictions, I've got a perfect score of 75 - or did I miss something?

Time for Men’s winners

Gold : urara, baymax24, IlVoloFan with 65 points,

Silver : Moria Polonius , Tastetherainbow, shiroKJ, sunny_stars , Winnie_20 , Pippuripihvi , LisaM , nox1, BRASILwmr, Savoya74, jChamp, mimtang, Norwayskater, pooh91 , Gia_Sesshoumaru, StitchMonkey, The Finn, ladykk, Dr-minus, Kuan, jinhamasaki, jinhamasaki, jinhamasaki, sabinfire, satine, guenever, Alex D, sjchilly with 55 points,

Bronze : vincb17 , karne , FSGMT, Bufo viridis, Bufo viridis, NMURA with 50 points

CONGRATULATIONS!! :cheer:

PS: once again thanks [email protected] for allowing us to use his algorithm! :cheer:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
And a special THANK YOU FOR MAKING YOUR SCORER LAUGH award to karne (I used to predict Super Bowl winners based on how much I liked the logos on their helmets).

I will predict the Melbourne Cup winner on Tuesday with the same method. It did work once! :laugh2:

And yay, a bronze in the men's! :yay:

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
I guess I have to spoil the medals, but as far as I have counted my predictions, I've got a perfect score of 75 - or did I miss something?

omg, its not you its me who missed your name, so sorry :hopelessness: and big big congratulations!!! :cheer: i edited my original post!!!!

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
I bobbled with Pamina's score (hey--every point counts), so I've edited the score on the board and added Pamina to our BRONZE MEDAL WINNERS LIST.

Yes, satine, you have to fight another one for that HIGHLY COVETED virtual medal. To the death. :) I'm selling tickets. :)

My apologies to Pamina and if anyone else discovers I've made an error, please feel free to message me.

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I feel like Kostner ... I'm thrilled to get a bronze medal! And I have Ashley Wagner to thank, as I had her down for the win.:cheer:

My username is now skylark, but I found myself in the listings as Larkin. :)

IlVoloFan

Final Flight
Country
Turkey
Time for Men’s winners

Gold : text_skate with perfect score of 75!!!!

Silver : urara, baymax24, IlVoloFan with 65 points,

Bronze : Moria Polonius , Tastetherainbow, shiroKJ, sunny_stars , Winnie_20 , Pippuripihvi , LisaM , nox1, BRASILwmr, Savoya74, jChamp, mimtang, Norwayskater, pooh91 , Gia_Sesshoumaru, StitchMonkey, The Finn, ladykk, Dr-minus, Kuan, jinhamasaki, jinhamasaki, jinhamasaki, sabinfire, satine, guenever, Alex D, sjchilly with 55 points,

Pewter: vincb17 , karne , FSGMT, Bufo viridis, Bufo viridis, NMURA with 50 points (since i missed text_skate's name, i thought it would be kind of redemption to add pewter medal :hopelessness:)

CONGRATULATIONS!! :cheer:

PS: once again thanks [email protected] for allowing us to use his algorithm! :cheer:
THANK YOUUUU FOR SILVER :cheer: :yahoo:

nox1

On the Ice
I got a bronze in the mens!! Which is a whole lot better than what will be my pathetic score of 10 in the ladies :palmf:

Layback11

Record Breaker
YES! Dance bronze, baby! :dance:

Checked the spreadsheet and I moved up 30 places from 96 to 66! Woot!

Last edited:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
where's the spreadsheet? i think the dance may have helped me... as I am awful at this game ;)

Why of course dance helped you...dance helps the world to be a better, more beautiful place! And the fact that I am one of the two Official Dance Scorers this GP Season had nothing to do with me saying that!

:party:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
sure but i usually do better scoring pairs ;) but i keep not trusting the canadians (S/B and MTM2.0) to do well and it bites me.... and for men, i really made a mess ;) LOL ( i refuse to talk about how poorly i did in ladies)
Why of course dance helped you...dance helps the world to be a better, more beautiful place! And the fact that I am one of the two Official Dance Scorers this GP Season had nothing to do with me saying that!

:party:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
The main difference between scoring men and scoring pairs is that men are about 4934354 times less predictable. Sorry, that was random. :slink: