GP Prediction Game: Rd 2 Skate Canada | Page 16 | Golden Skate

GP Prediction Game: Rd 2 Skate Canada

tulosai

Record Breaker
I am definitely ready to do my cup of china predictions already- hopefully that thread will open soon!!

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
:dance2: I can't believe my placement! I honestly was hoping it would be in the top 50, but I've surpassed that :hap93:

Idontsk8

On the Ice
Well I had no idea I got a silver in ladies, that was great! Maybe I'm talented to make unpredictable results so maybe for CoC I should bet my stakes in ice dance for the result that I would like (however I know it's not gonna happen :roll9:) Well, all my other predictions didn't do so well but it seems I'm in a respectable 78th place =) Thanks for counting!

MIM

Medalist
wow!! I got one gold (pair) + two bronze (men&dance) = overall 2nd in SC(225) and 9th total(385)!

:dance3:
I have never been placed this high.. I am dizzy.
Thank you for everyone who runs this prediction game!

MalAssada

Medalist
325 points in total. My predictions for SC were simply :dumb:

Also, could anyone correct my username in the scoresheet? There's an O (Maol) that shouldn't be there.

Thank you, scorers and organizers!

berry8

Final Flight
wow, at 4th place here tied for second highest score :D
Just amazing :hap36:
I never would have thought to score that high man!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
My first gold medal (in pairs!), yay! Proud to share it with my fellow medalists :)

Figures I win the discipline I follow the least, although lately I've been getting more into the Montreal crew, who were at SC.

andromache

Record Breaker
355...still in the middle of the pack. Things could've gone a lot worse!

I want to make my CoC predictions soon but I just reread the entries. I don't even think pairs and dance are as reliable as they usually are, looking at those lineups!

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
325 points in total. My predictions for SC were simply :dumb:

Also, could anyone correct my username in the scoresheet? There's an O (Maol) that shouldn't be there.

Thank you, scorers and organizers!

Corrected. :)

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
I'm not doing the predictions game here, but I started doing it over at TSL after being goaded into it, and getting the top 6 correct for Ice Dance was such a relief after the flop of the other events! I got the top 2 for Pairs and Polina in 6th place for Ladies and that's it. Well, I did get most of the bonus categories right too, including Ashley having 1 clean Triple-Triple for the event. So there's that. :laugh:

I was away for most of the summer, was not really participating too much in thing over here and as soon as I see the game, I came running back! I also love reading Caro_Lizafan's prediction, he writes this huge thesis for each one of them!:laugh2:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I was away for most of the summer, was not really participating too much in thing over here and as soon as I see the game, I came running back! I also love reading Caro_Lizafan's prediction, he writes this huge thesis for each one of them!:laugh2:

I love his too!

randomfan

Record Breaker
My Skate Canada predictions were a mess too, but I'm just happy that I moved up! 167 to 133! Thank you to all of the scorers for all your hard work!

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I think everyone's surprise at medaling just goes to show how unpredictable the PG are :laugh:

casualfan

On the Ice
Well I'm not surprised at not medallng but I'm happy to have moved up about 30 spots (no thanks to the Ladies). As usual a big thank you to the scorers. On to China!

Alex D

Record Breaker
I see myself as an Ladies expert and scored more points at the men, I am depressed now ... :palmf: