GP Predictions Game Rd 3: Cup of China | Page 11 | Golden Skate

GP Predictions Game Rd 3: Cup of China

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Deliberately left Boyang off my list because I just couldn't, just couldn't ... And still can't. Figure skating, not ice jumping, is why I watch ... Oh well.

More upset about Elladj:sad4: I love you, Elladj, and now my men's predictions :dbana:

MalAssada

Medalist
So far I did reasonably well... Except in ladies, which happens to be my favourite discipline!

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Ladies are tough this year. 3 people have score 60 after the short, 19 have 55. As Mao proved to be no brainer, 3 best predictions still lost 15 points on the next 4 places.

daphenaxa

Record Breaker
I need Courtney and Boyang to bomb and the rest to stay the same as short program and I will have my 1st decent score of the season! :peace:

nox1

On the Ice
So since Hawayek/Baker withdrew from the dance, does that mean all our placements from them down move up one to include our reserve choice?

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
So since Hawayek/Baker withdrew from the dance, does that mean all our placements from them down move up one to include our reserve choice?
Yes, that is correct.

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker

IF there is a reserve choice, of course. I'm scoring it right now, and a lot of people will lose points because they choosed not to predict 6th place.

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
I'm surprised to hear people didn't have Boyang on their prediction lists.... :con2:

tulosai

Record Breaker
IF there is a reserve choice, of course. I'm scoring it right now, and a lot of people will lose points because they choosed not to predict 6th place.

This happened last week in pairs too. It's their choice though, I didn't feel too bad about it.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
No Hongo in your top 6? She's way more consistent than Zijun and Courtney.

I predict the top 7 ladies goes clean and the top 4 men goes clean.

So thank you for the reminder. :) I got my top two right thanks to you!

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
This happened last week in pairs too. It's their choice though, I didn't feel too bad about it.

I don't either. If they want to be unprepared & get less points, that's on them :roll5:

alebi

Medalist
I usually score better in COC than anywhere else. I suppose this year isn't an exception :yes2:

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Some perfect scores in ladies this time

Gold YesWay, mirai4life, Caustica, andyjo24 75
Silver GraceMacLaine 70
Bronze nipman, SashaJuliaSpins, xibsuarz, dia, mis751 65

Congratulations!:hb:

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
Some perfect scores in ladies this time

Gold YesWay, mirai4life, Caustica, andyjo24 75
Silver GraceMacLaine 70
Bronze nipman, SashaJuliaSpins, xibsuarz, dia, mis751 65

I love when I win medals! No more going with my heart next time in all the disciplines! Thanks [email protected]. Efficient does not even begin to describe you and your colleagues! U r all so dedicated and I appreciate all of you!

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
Due to some glitch I missed a lot of bronze winners. The full list is:

andromache, nipman, Gia_Sesshoumaru, skateusa, surimi, SashaJuliaSpins, shyne, xibsuarz, Pamigena, dia, CanadianSkaterGuy, solar, Jombi, Xorasy, Li'Kitsu, draqq, alebi, PorcoPlane, mis751, Kuan, canarycry, satine, aero

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
lol i did have a 6th and so did many others but i dont think many got it right as we were thinking W/L were ahead ;)

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
ICE DANCE results

It's time for ice dance results! First of all, thanks to my fellow ID scorer WeakAnkles for the amazing job he did scoring SkAm and SkCa! Now it's my turn.

We had 161 ice dance predictions this time (162 actually, but one of them wasn't valid). I think it is some kind of record. Hope we'll break 200 during the season.

Very few people predicted Cappelleni/Lanotte to win this, but they actually did. Who said ice dance was that predictable, huh? :giveup:

Anyway, there is no perfect score this time. But 4 participants were very close, scoring 70 points.

1st place: shared voolfee, Eloise, TMC, daphenaxa - 70 points! This is amazing, guys. Congratulations! :dance2:

2nd place: with just 5 points less shared rosacotton, breynows, Crossover, sjchilly - 65 points! Very well done :clapper:

3rd place: okay. 66 (!!!) people shared BRONZE MEDAL. Hmm, I wanted to skip naming bronze co-medalists, because this is a lot of names. but then I thought it would not be fair, so what the hell! invisiblespiral, YesWay, MAXSwagg, sunnystars, Daniel1998, nipman, Gia_Sesshoumaru, Tastetherainbow, Poice, sabinfire, baymax24, SashaJuliaSpins, actualrealliveanna, MIM, shyne, 4everchan, pooh91, GF2445, Art&Sport, Pere, malif, LA143, MalAssada, CanadianSkaterGuy, KIG, Astrid56, enlight78, sunnyouyang, Sandpiper, theskatingbutterfly, jChamp, FSGMT, text_skate, ladykk, Layback11, vincb17, Li'Kitsu, daylightescapades, Osmond4gold, GraceMacLaine, cer, Snow63, zamboni step, draqq, Norwayskater, Somomo, lighthouse, ptskate, IlVoloFan, Mhskate, mis751, Kuan, sequinsgalore, angy555, Bumdid, jinhamasaki, DannyCurry, andyjo24, TheGrandSophy, NYscorp6, Ekm, Wilhelmina, guenever, lady_bee, Dr-minus, hydroblader, satine - 60 points! Yeah, that was rough. My congratulations :yay:

Average score is pretty high too - 54 points.

So, congratulations to all the winners and medalists (basically to half the participants)! And thank you for playing :hap93:

Last edited: