GP Predictions Game Rd 3: Cup of China | Page 12 | Golden Skate

GP Predictions Game Rd 3: Cup of China

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Yah for my microscopic grain of a bronze medal! :yahoo:

Thanks, Snow63, for the scoring!

It's not even THAT microscopic, I think it probably weigh a gram or two :laugh2:

And you're welcome!

P.S. If someone find a mistake, please feel free to contact me through PM system. With two WD teams it was kinda messy with dance predictions.

Last edited:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Yes, two bronze medals, and one of them is nearly "un-shared" too! :biggrin::party2:

Thank you very much to the scorers and goncrats for everyone who got a medal (or still did well in general)! :dance3:

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Two bronzes for me so far, I'll take it! :agree2:

Fellow scorers, :thank:

andromache

Record Breaker
I got my first medal of the season with a bronze in ladies here! Yay!

And thanks to all the scorers!

LuisRollerArg

On the Ice
ICE DANCE results

It's time for ice dance results! First of all, thanks to my fellow ID scorer WeakAnkles for the amazing job he did scoring SkAm and SkCa! Now it's my turn.

We had 161 ice dance predictions this time (162 actually, but one of them wasn't valid). I think it is some kind of record. Hope we'll break 200 during the season.

Very few people predicted Cappelleni/Lanotte to win this, but they actually did. Who said ice dance was that predictable, huh? :giveup:

Anyway, there is no perfect score this time. But 4 participants were very close, scoring 70 points.

1st place: shared voolfee, Eloise, TMC, daphenaxa - 70 points! This is amazing, guys. Congratulations! :dance2:

2nd place: with just 5 points less shared rosacotton, breynows, Crossover, sjchilly - 65 points! Very well done :clapper:

3rd place: okay. 66 (!!!) people shared BRONZE MEDAL. Hmm, I wanted to skip naming bronze co-medalists, because this is a lot of names. but then I thought it would not be fair, so what the hell! invisiblespiral, YesWay, MAXSwagg, sunnystars, Daniel1998, nipman, Gia_Sesshoumaru, Tastetherainbow, Poice, sabinfire, baymax24, SashaJuliaSpins, actualrealliveanna, MIM, shyne, 4everchan, pooh91, GF2445, Art&Sport, Pere, malif, LA143, MalAssada, CanadianSkaterGuy, KIG, Astrid56, enlight78, sunnyouyang, Sandpiper, theskatingbutterfly, jChamp, FSGMT, text_skate, ladykk, Layback11, vincb17, Li'Kitsu, daylightescapades, Osmond4gold, GraceMacLaine, cer, Snow63, zamboni step, draqq, Norwayskater, Somomo, lighthouse, ptskate, IlVoloFan, Mhskate, mis751, Kuan, sequinsgalore, angy555, Bumdid, jinhamasaki, DannyCurry, andyjo24, TheGrandSophy, NYscorp6, Ekm, Wilhelmina, guenever, lady_bee, Dr-minus, hydroblader, satine - 60 points! Yeah, that was rough. My congratulations ::

Average score is pretty high too - 54 points.

So, congratulations to all the winners and medalists (basically to half the participants)! And thank you for playing ::

I saw Anna and Luca would be the winners, too:angry2:!

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I saw Anna and Luca would be the winners, too:angry2:!

Yes, you did. One of very few people :agree:

However, your prediction was only for top 3, and according to this season's rules you have to put full names of contestants in your predictions list, or your prediction's not going to be scored. So, you have to watch it next time, maybe you'll win something. :)

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
My second bronze! And this time in ladies! :yahoo: (I always feel ridiculously special when my name's on the list) thank you all for scoring!

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Men's scorer here. I still score by hand, so if anyone finds errors in their score, please PM me ASAP.

Considering that most people overestimated Ge, Balde, Moris, Dornbush, and Voronov to some extent in their predictions, scores are not very high here. However, most people did get the winner correct, so yay on that.

But we still need to hand out medals, so...

Gold: nipman, HR4, breynows, Eloise, alebi, and berry8, with 60 points! :points:

Silver: Tastetherainbow, Marius, Crossover, NC89, solar, eta, FlattFan, Li'Kitsu, daylightescapades, Ilvolofan, PorcoPlane, angy555, and andyjo24, with 55 points! :hap85:

Bronze: jChamp, Plonuu, Ekm, [email protected], karne, 4everchan, surimi, matmuh, and voolfee with 50 points! :dance2:

Honorary Mention: Alex D, for being the only person in the entire game to put Grant Hotchstein in their prediction. They also put him in the right place. :hap93:

Last edited:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
woot a bronze LOL that is my best result ever in men's i usually get pairs and dance but never men's ;)
Men's scorer here. I still score by hand, so if anyone finds errors in their score, please PM me ASAP.

Considering that most people overestimated Ge, Balde, Moris, Dornbush, and Voronov to some extent in their predictions, scores are not very high here. However, most people did get the winner correct, so yay on that.

Gold: nipman, HR4, breynows, Eloise, alebi, and berry8, with 60 points! :points:

Silver: Tastetherainbow, Marius, Crossover, NC89, solar, eta, FlattFan, Li'Kitsu, daylightescapades, Ilvolofan, PorcoPlane, angy555, and andyjo24, with 55 points! :hap85:

Bronze: Plonuu, Ekm, DannyCurry, Bumdid, sequinsgalore, cathlen, Xorasy, Jombi, [email protected], karne, 4everchan, surimi, matmuh, and voolfee with 50 points! :dance2:

Honorary Mention: Alex D, for being the only person in the entire game to put Grant Hotchstein in their prediction. They also put him in the right place. :hap93:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Go, Alex D, and thank you for pointing that out, Invisible Spiral! Very impressive...:gclap:Also, go Grant.:hap10:

Elladj:cry:

GraceMacLaine

Rinkside
A silver medal in ladies and a bronze in Ice Dance for by birthday! Plus a gorgeous 3A from Mao and a great pairs event!
I really needed the medals because I bombed the other two disciplines though.

eta

Medalist
Yay silver! Not bad for the only discipline that I actually follow. :hap36:

Thanks so much for scoring!

Bronze: Plonuu, Ekm, DannyCurry, Bumdid, sequinsgalore, cathlen, Xorasy, Jombi, [email protected], karne, 4everchan, surimi, matmuh, and voolfee with 50 points! :dance2:

desertskates

Medalist
Congrats to to the medalists!!!
I'll take the liberty of awarding myself the lump of coal medal for the entire competition. Especially the men's event :palmf:
Looking forward to trying to improve at TEB, and thanks again to the organizers and scorers :)

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Congrats to to the medalists!!!
I'll take the liberty of awarding myself the lump of coal medal for the entire competition. Especially the men's event :palmf:
Looking forward to trying to improve at TEB, and thanks again to the organizers and scorers :)

:console:

Eloise

Rinkside
OMG! i did not realise I got a Gold in the Men too!!! amazing! :shocked::shocked:
Haha!

My first medal in the prediction game! and it is a gold one! :dance2:

Thanks to all the scorer for your time and hard work!