GP Predictions Rd 6: NHK Trophy | Page 10 | Golden Skate

GP Predictions Rd 6: NHK Trophy

Pamigena

Record Breaker
I have to say- this was a sad discipline for these Prediction Games. 36.5% of users got a score of 15 :sad4: I actually made a chart to show the percentages :(
hooray, my 15 points make me part of the biggest crowd of average losers :laugh: I can celebrate that

Congrats to all the non-losers though :cheer:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
42 participants have PERFECT SCORE of 75 points in ICE DANCE!!! Who cares about Ladies and Men, right? :laugh:

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
ICE DANCE results

It's time for ice dance results.
We had 141 valid ice dance predictions this time.

I'll leave it to WeakAnkles to tell all of us about how predictable Ice Dance is. :biggrin:
First of all, we have a perfect score. More than one person predicted top 5 absolutely correctly. Actually 42 participants have PERFECT SCORE of 75 points in ICE DANCE!!! It must be a record of our game. I have no idea how they all are going to share that poor gold medal. With this world economic crisis and all.

1st place: shared HanDomi, Crossover, Tastetherainbow, rosacotton, MIM, sunnyouyang, Daniel1998, xibsuarz, sunnystars, koatcue, CanadianSkaterGuy, MAXSwagg, Kuan, HR4, [email protected], magallli, charmblade, lighthouse, baymax24, TheGrandSophy, Princessroja, IlVoloFan, FlattFan, StitchMonkey, coolboogie22, sabinfire, Pippuripihvi, NoNameFace, berry8, ptskate, alebi, sequinsgalore, mis751, psusanne, Plonuu, Debrah, surimi, Juliavl, casualfan, angy555, hydroblader, samm22 - 75 points! My congratulations to the WINNERS! :clap:

2nd place: and SILVER medal with just 5 points less shared desertskates, Layback11 - 70 points! Well done. :hap10:

3rd place: and BRONZE medal with 65 points shared Poice, 4everchan, Pamigena, andromache, katmari, Gia_Sesshoumaru, theskatingbutterfly, el henry, jChamp, voolfee, invisiblespiral, apgold, nox1, fairly4, eta, enlight78, urara, Marin, Osmond4gold, breynows, Florencito, ashleywagner, DannyCurry, semosk8tfan, daphenaxa, nipman, wishonastar, cathlen, molihua, LisaM, silverfoxes, skateusa, mirai4life, PorcoPlane, Hyena, NC89, Norwayskater, Idontsk8, CaroLiza_fan, Snow63, skateforever, daylightescapades, KIG, sunn1ly, Li'Kitsu, Wilhelmina, paulusfr, Mrs. P, Pere - 65 points! My congratulations.:agree:

Average score is very high this time - 64 points.

So, congratulations to all the winners and medalists! And thank you for playing :hap93:

P.S. If you think there is a mistake, and you should be among the winners ot medalists, send me PM, I will re-check your predictions.

Last edited:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Thank you very much satine and Snow for the results! :cheer:

And that ladies results graph... :laugh:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
And even in the "predictable" Ice Dance I still stuck :laugh: Guess that proves how woeful I am at Dance then!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
other predictions went trough the window along all frames BUT GOLD in Ice Dance with PERFECT SCORE!!!!!!

:dance2::party2:<finally got that right><don't care that it is at the last GP>

congrats to all medalists!!!

katmari

Final Flight
Country
United-States
ICE DANCE results

3rd place: and BRONZE medal with 65 points shared Poice, 4everchan, Pamigena, andromache, katmari, Gia_Sesshoumaru, theskatingbutterfly, el henry, jChamp, voolfee, invisiblespiral, apgold, nox1, fairly4, eta, enlight78, urara, Marin, Osmond4gold, breynows, Florencito, ashleywagner, DannyCurry, semosk8tfan, daphenaxa, nipman, wishonastar, cathlen, molihua, LisaM, silverfoxes, skateusa, mirai4life, PorcoPlane, Hyena, NC89, Norwayskater, Idontsk8, CaroLiza_fan, Snow63, skateforever, daylightescapades, KIG, sunn1ly, Li'Kitsu, Wilhelmina, paulusfr, Mrs. P, Pere - 65 points! My congratulations.:agree:

Congratulations to all members of team bronze! :ghug:

Thanks Snow63! :thank:

casualfan

On the Ice
ICE DANCE results

First of all, we have a perfect score. More than one person predicted top 5 absolutely correctly. Actually 42 participants have PERFECT SCORE of 75 points in ICE DANCE!!! It must be a record of our game. I have no idea how they all are going to share that poor gold medal. With this world economic crisis and all.

1st place: shared HanDomi, Crossover, Tastetherainbow, rosacotton, MIM, sunnyouyang, Daniel1998, xibsuarz, sunnystars, koatcue, CanadianSkaterGuy, MAXSwagg, Kuan, HR4, [email protected], magallli, charmblade, lighthouse, baymax24, TheGrandSophy, Princessroja, IlVoloFan, FlattFan, StitchMonkey, coolboogie22, sabinfire, Pippuripihvi, NoNameFace, berry8, ptskate, alebi, sequinsgalore, mis751, psusanne, Plonuu, Debrah, surimi, Juliavl, casualfan, angy555, hydroblader, samm22 - 75 points! My congratulations to the WINNERS! :clap:

So excited to get my first legitimate medal and it's a gold. So what that I'm sharing it with 41 others. Congrats to everyone!

Thanks Snow63 for such a quick results post and to all the scorers and organizers.

Last edited:

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Men's scorer here. Almost everyone got the top 2 correct, and almost everyone over-estimated Kovtun. And we have a lot of medalists this round.

Gold: theskatingbutterfly, el henry, matmuh, tulosai, Layback11, icekiwi, urara, nipman, PorcoPlane, and mis751, with 55 points! :hap85:
Silver: Poice, dia, nox1, desertskates, Caustica, fairly4, Marius, HR4, Ekm, DannyCurry, semosk8tfan, Geo1, wishonastar, Eloise, lighthouse, Alex D, skateusa, FlattFan, Hyena, NC89, CaroLiza_Fan, MalAssada, Snow63, skateforever, surimi, canarycry, Wilhelmina, angy555, and Mrs. P, with 50 points! :dance3:
Bronze: rosacotton, MIM, sunnyyouyang, Daniel1998, randomfan, invisiblespiral, sunnystars, BRASILwmr, GF2445, ashleywagner, daphenaxa, FSGMT, Idontsk8, sequinsgalore, daylightescapades, KIG, snowflake, and Puchi, with 45 points! :dance2:
Honorary Mention: Vili67, Marius, magallli, and Alex D for being the only people in the entire game to put Keiji Tanaka in their prediction. :hap57:

Marius

Art on Ice
Final Flight
Men's scorer here. Almost everyone got the top 2 correct, and almost everyone over-estimated Kovtun. And we have a lot of medalists this round.

Gold: theskatingbutterfly, el henry, matmuh, tulosai, Layback11, icekiwi, urara, nipman, PorcoPlane, and mis751, with 55 points! :hap85:
Silver: Poice, dia, nox1, desertskates, Caustica, fairly4, Marius, HR4, Ekm, DannyCurry, semosk8tfan, Geo1, wishonastar, Eloise, lighthouse, Alex D, skateusa, FlattFan, Hyena, NC89, CaroLiza_Fan, MalAssada, Snow63, skateforever, surimi, canarycry, Wilhelmina, angy555, and Mrs. P, with 50 points! :dance3:
Bronze: rosacotton, MIM, sunnyyouyang, Daniel1998, randomfan, invisiblespiral, sunnystars, BRASILwmr, GF2445, ashleywagner, daphenaxa, FSGMT, Idontsk8, sequinsgalore, daylightescapades, KIG, snowflake, and Puchi, with 45 points! :dance2:
Honorary Mention: Vili67, Marius, magallli, and Alex D for being the only people in the entire game to put Keiji Tanaka in their prediction. :hap57:

Ahh, silver in the Men! This makes my divine superman incredible Yuzuru's performance again more sweetier, if this is possible :)
Aaaaand an Honorary Mention! Ahahahahah I actually felt in love with Tanaka's free at CoC last year, Massimo Scali did a great job with him. In the end, at last year NHK Trophy won Murakami, who was an outsider, so I had faith in Keiji to repeat that type of performance and place him in my top five :D
Once again, thanks to the scorers!

Last edited:

nox1

On the Ice
Silver in men and bronze in ice dance! :hap93: and I've done well in pairs :D makes up for my poor performance of 15 in the ladies...:laugh:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
I shall have my 1/42 of the gold medal in ice dance :biggrin: thank you ice dance, for saving my predictions (or at least stop them from being so horrible after ladies and men (I think I didn't get a single point in ladies...)

theskatingbutterfly

On the Ice

Say what? GOLD??? WHOOP!!!! :hap93:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Gold???!!! My first medal for men, the discipline I actually like!:yes2:

Props to my man Grant, for finishing fourth and giving me this medal:bow:

Last edited: