1 Maia SHIBUTANI / Alex SHIBUTANI USA
2 Madison HUBBELL / Zachary DONOHUE USA
3 Ekaterina BOBROVA / Dmitri SOLOVIEV RUS
4 Alexandra STEPANOVA / Ivan BUKIN RUS
5 Penny COOMES / Nicholas BUCKLAND GBR
6 Kana MURAMOTO / Chris REED JPN
7 Anastasia CANNUSCIO / Colin MCMANUS USA

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
CaroLiza_fan, Mae withdrew at the beginning of this week.

Thanks, karne. I copied the names over on Sunday night, so that would explain how I missed her withdrawal.

You see, the TEB being cut short meant that I had everything for the Cup of Russia ready a lot earlier than usual. So, I had time to start on the NHK as soon as Russia was finished. But, after doing the TV schedules, I decided to work on my Fan Fests, and lost track of time. So I forgot to make out the predictions until yesterday. :eek::

But, it won't matter anyway, because I put her well out of the scoring positions.

I know, I felt really guilty putting Brendan at the bottom. But, at the end of the day, somebody had to go there. And he was the unfortunate one that was left.

But, hopefully he won't be in future seasons! ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

tulosai

Record Breaker
If the men were scored right now I'd have a 70 :jaw: I don't expect this to last but since the highest score I've gotten on men all year is probably a 40, I wanted to share :rofl:

desertskates

Medalist
If the men were scored right now I'd have a 70 :jaw: I don't expect this to last but since the highest score I've gotten on men all year is probably a 40, I wanted to share :rofl:

Awesome! I'd have 70, too. So for for me, that means the men's world will probably turn upside down during the long :p

SashaJuliaSpins

Final Flight
CaroLiza_fan...U got Ashley's placement perfectly. I should have followed u! I think I got a zero for the ladies! This is a new low for me!:shame:

LisaM

Medalist
Never scored this badly on ladies... Pairs, however, went pretty great! Men's was alright.. hopefully dance can save me haha

Layback11

Record Breaker
*Breaks out the Martinelli's* I got Grant and Mirai's placements right! :dance2:

The rest of the ladies killed my predictions. :no:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I think my total score for this event wil be lower than SA, which was reallly low already :(

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
So far not a great predictions game for me (had men's #1 and #2 correct and D/R winning pairs). Too bad S/K missed silver by half a point b/c I would've gotten the top 3 pairs correct (I think it was that stumble after their twist that did them in).

Ladies - didn't have Courtney in my top 6 and none of the correct placements, grr. Happy that Mirai (my #6) was 5th.

So, all that's left is Ice Dance which I think I may have a good shot getting at least a bronze so we'll see.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Finally a right call in men: Grant for fourth:clap:. Too bad I had absolutely no faith in the Lord of the Feathers:laugh2:

(Was there *anyone* who didn't list Yuzu and Boyang as 1-2?)

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
I think I got a whopping 10 points in Ladies. :laugh2: Is there a medal for lowest score? Like a cotton medal or something?

EDIT: I lied, I got 15! I thought I had put Pogorilaya in third but apparently I wasn't a total idiot about Miyahara's chances after all.

Last edited:

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Finally a right call in men: Grant for fourth:clap:. Too bad I had absolutely no faith in the Lord of the Feathers:laugh2:

(Was there *anyone* who didn't list Yuzu and Boyang as 1-2?)

:laugh2:

Mura probably surprised a lot of people, and Kovtun let us all down. First comp I ever want the guy to do well, and he goes out and does that!

And also, I really have like, 10 points in ladies. That was my best category previously.... previously for sure :biggrin:

Pamigena

Record Breaker
I should get 15 for ladies as well. So I'm not the only one who royally sucked this week? :laugh2: this is like a new limbo-dance-low for me. I can't even bend that far backwards to reach that kind of low. I think this is karma at her best :laugh: there has to be some kind of cosmic compensation for all the world records that have been set at NHK

theskatingbutterfly

On the Ice
If ice dance stays the same I will get my first perfect score of the competition!! Fingers crossed, cause I didn't do too well in anything else

Thanks Ashley

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
Ladies scores! :hap93:

I have to say- this was a sad discipline for these Prediction Games. 36.5% of users got a score of 15 :sad4: I actually made a chart to show the percentages :(

But, there are still triumphant winners to celebrate!

*drumroll*

Gold: daphenaxa & shyne with 45 points!
Silver: DannyCurry, lady_bee, Silvia451 with 40 points!
Bronze: andromache, CanadianSkaterGuy, cornell08, Daniel1998, FlattFan, FSGMT, Kittosuni, lightsout, nipman with 35 points!

Congratulations! :hap10:

As usual, feel free to message me if you think there is an error with your score~