GS attendees thread | Page 2 | Golden Skate

GS attendees thread

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Bummer. I just asked for a delivery via email and added then to my wallet app on iPhone.

I dont recall that being offered but the concept is interesting. At nats they made us print out every even ticket and it wasnt easy to even print out one ticket.

figurefan0726

Final Flight
I dont recall that being offered but the concept is interesting. At nats they made us print out every even ticket and it wasnt easy to even print out one ticket.

I bought my Skate America tickets on their website and they offered either by mail, email, FedEx, or Will Call. The cheapest one www the email version.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I bought my Skate America tickets on their website and they offered either by mail, email, FedEx, or Will Call. The cheapest one www the email version.

Thanks! I see that now...I hope that process was less painful than nats. There you had to laboreously bring up each PDF ticket for each event and print it out and/or save it. Got my tickets today!
Includes gala and practices starting thursday. Yahoo!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
BTW, I have some goodies for those that want to come get them, both at SA and 4CCs. Lots of nice spiral bound media guides I want to find homes for. And Nationals programs. Come say hi to PaulE and I. He is a much nicer person than I am! ;)

PaulE

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Come say hi to PaulE and I. He is a much nicer person than I am! ;)
Thanks for the compliment Chris even though it may not be true. Unfortunately I just found out that I won't be able to come to the practices on Thursday. My dog's breeder is traveling and will not be home until Thursday so I can't drop my spoiled little only dog off until Thursday afternoon. So I will probably be checking into the motel late Thursday night. I'm looking forward to the practices on Friday.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Thanks for the compliment Chris even though it may not be true. Unfortunately I just found out that I won't be able to come to the practices on Thursday. My dog's breeder is traveling and will not be home until Thursday so I can't drop my spoiled little only dog off until Thursday afternoon. So I will probably be checking into the motel late Thursday night. I'm looking forward to the practices on Friday.

OK my friend, I will hold down the fort till you arrive. Remember when we were walking near the arena in Colorado springs and a car almost ran us over and you SMACKED his hood? THAT was NICE! ;) Let me know if you are interested in media guides with Mirai on the cover. ;)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
Food!
Looks like we wont starve. Dennys for Breakfast. Mexican, Vietnamese, and Japanese for lunch and dinner. Sukiyaki and bento box. HAI!
Not seeing a walkable brew pub, though.

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
My first post though I have been lurking for 2 seasons! I'm in section 120 row 15, and I may stop by for goodies. Thanks in advance!

nguyhm

On the Ice
I finally received my tickets yesterday. I will be in section 118, @CoyoteChris it would be nice to see you again. I'll try to come around to your section to say hello.

nguyhm

On the Ice
Food!
Looks like we wont starve. Dennys for Breakfast. Mexican, Vietnamese, and Japanese for lunch and dinner. Sukiyaki and bento box. HAI!
Not seeing a walkable brew pub, though.

There's a (beer) bar with a good selection of beers on tap. They also serve Russian Dumplings. I will give it a try not for the beer but for the dumplings. The name is The Independent Beer Bar right on Hewitt Street (across the street from the arena)

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I finally received my tickets yesterday. I will be in section 118, @CoyoteChris it would be nice to see you again. I'll try to come around to your section to say hello.

Please do! I will have a list of attendees, so come up to me and re-introduce yourself...I will know about 20 people who will be here....PaulE and a silent person have already spoken for past spiral bound media guides so let me know
if you would like one. I will save it for you.
Old Coyote

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
My first post though I have been lurking for 2 seasons! I'm in section 120 row 15, and I may stop by for goodies. Thanks in advance!

Welcome! I will save a media guide for you if you would like one. Will also bring past Nats programs. Please be patient with me if I dont right away recognize your "handle" right away . I will carry a list of 20 people I will know at this event, as well as GSers. You all should know what PaulE and I look like by now but we dont know what you all look like for the most part. Over the years, we have had the honor of meeting Mrs. P, Doris, sabinfire, moonlight skater, MFarone, Iluvtodd and quite a few others we know by sight, but we are also old and forgetful.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
There's a (beer) bar with a good selection of beers on tap. They also serve Russian Dumplings. I will give it a try not for the beer but for the dumplings. The name is The Independent Beer Bar right on Hewitt Street (across the street from the arena)

Russian Dumplings! Well, that's a new one. Dont know what a beer bar is but I do like to sit down in a real chair and have a microbrew with a dinner... :)

CherylDee

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Welcome! I will save a media guide for you if you would like one. Will also bring past Nats programs. Please be patient with me if I dont right away recognize your "handle" right away . I will carry a list of 20 people I will know at this event, as well as GSers. You all should know what PaulE and I look like by now but we dont know what you all look like for the most part. Over the years, we have had the honor of meeting Mrs. P, Doris, sabinfire, moonlight skater, MFarone, Iluvtodd and quite a few others we know by sight, but we are also old and forgetful.

No worries as I don't expect anyone to know me. My name is Cheryl and trust me when I say when you meet me you will have not problem remembering me. The guide and Nat prorgam is awesome. :thank:

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I will be there! Section 106 row 6.

OK! My internet is back up so I can work on my attendee list. I think I have a media guide for all those that expressed interest at this time (high noon 10-11-18) so I will put that on the list and put the list here. In between planting bulbs, trimming trees, racking pine needles, spltting wood, shreading limbs, etc. Retirement is a witch. At least its a nice fall here. On the other side of the Casades in Everett, look for low sixties with some sun breaks and a few showers on Saturday next week.

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
OK, here is the preliminary list. Please let me know if I made any mistakes...I passed my medicare dementia test the other day but you never know....;)

Attendees list.
Ye Olde Coyote 101 row one. Old Man
PaulE. wants media guide with Mirai on cover and Skating Magazine with Mirai on cover. a gold colored ball cap, and possibly a yellow plush jacket in Section 104, Row 2. Grey Beard
Anonymous. Female. Wants Media guide and Nationals program
figurefan0726 Section 119 rows 13 (for mens) and row 14 (ladies). Sex Unknown
CherylDee section 120 row 15 May stop by for Media guide and Nats program. Cheryl
nguyhm section 118
temadd Section 106 row 6. Sex Unknown

AidenAiena

Rinkside
I will be there: Section 107, Row 1, first seat on left when facing ice. Staying at Hampton Inn and walking to arena.