How to ignore sub-forum? | Golden Skate

How to ignore sub-forum?

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've asked before, but I don't think I've gotten a response.

Is there a way to "unfollow" or block the entire Speakeasy sub-forum?

I use the "New Posts" feature so I can see content from Edge, Competition, FanFest, etc, in one place, and I'd like to continue that, but then of course, I'm stuck with Speakeasy.

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics

I use the "New Posts" feature so I can see content from Edge, Competition, FanFest, etc, in one place, and I'd like to continue that, but then of course, I'm stuck with Speakeasy.
I've wanted the same for awhile now, but I don't think there's a way. :(

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I've wanted the same for awhile now, but I don't think there's a way. :(

I'm pretty sure there used to be a way to ignore a thread, if not the entire forum. But I can't seem to figure out how to do that either.

That way, at least, we could get the threads off our feeds one-by-one as they show up.

Mods, is that still an option? What is the best fix for those of us who have zero interest in Speakeasy, while honoring the wishes of those who like to engage in this content?

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
you can simply not visit the speakeasy section... :scratch2:

there are plenty of threads and even complete sections of the forums I do not read... take what you need and leave the rest to others??? I don't know.. just my two cents...

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States

You must ask in this forum where we moved posts to, otherwise it may not be seen.

Here is a link in this forum regarding ignoring threads and forums:

The reason you must be a premium member to use this feature is because all "addons" cost $ that we use in the forum.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
You can mark all posts in a sub-forum as read; they will not show up in "new posts" until there are ... more new posts. It's something I do when I get a lot of pages of new posts.

You have to go into the sub-forum to mark it; you can do that from the main forum page or by clicking on the forum name of a post on the "new posts" display.

TontoK

Hot Tonto
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thanks, @NanaPat . On payday, I'll become a premium member, which I honestly should have done already, considering how much I value the forum.

When I've done that, I can ignore Speakeasy in its entirety.

Jeanie19

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
You can mark all posts in a sub-forum as read; they will not show up in "new posts" until there are ... more new posts. It's something I do when I get a lot of pages of new posts.

You have to go into the sub-forum to mark it; you can do that from the main forum page or by clicking on the forum name of a post on the "new posts" display.
I do that too.