ISU Minimum Requirements

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Looky what I found...
ISU Minimum Requirements
  • Reached the Minimum Total Elements Scores during the ongoing season (2022/23) or the immediately preceding season (2021/22)
  • Can only be obtained in Senior International Competitions
  • Click on each column to see skaters scores listed by country
ISU Minimum
Total Elements
Junior Worlds 2023​
Euros/4CC 2023​
Worlds 2023​
Men SP/FS
Women SP/FS
Pairs SP/FS
Dance RD/FD
Source: https://www.isu.org/figure-skating/entries-results/statistics

Remaining Competitions to earn minimums for Europeans & Four Continents (*only 4CC)
EventDateMenLadiesPairsDance
Asian OpenDec 5-9XX
Golden SpinDec 16-18XXXX
Latvia TrophyDec 16-18XX
Edusport Trophy*Jan 11-15XX
World University Games*Jan 13-15XXX

Remaining Competitions to earn minimums for Junior Worlds & Worlds (*Seniors only)
EventDateMenLadiesPairsDance
Volvo Open CupJan 18-22XXX
Bavarian OpenJan 31-Feb 5XXXX
Jevrivaj CupFeb 3-5XXX
IceLab CupFeb 3-5XXX
Egna Dance Trophy*Jan 13-15XXX
Ephesos Cup*Feb 14-18XXX
Sarajevo Open*Feb 17-19XXX
IISF Ice Mall Cup*Feb 21-24XXXX
Challenge Cup*Feb 23-26XXXX

Last edited:

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
I wonder why there will be no juniors at Challenge Cup. Okay for the ID as that only has become a part of Challenge since we started having ID teams representing The Netherlands, but that doesn't apply to the other disciplines. Usually there is also a huge contingent of (advanced) novice skaters! I know these last scount for any ISU competitions but the junors do. Or is it just too late in the season to capture minimum TES for the JWC?

gordana

On the Ice
Country
Russia
Or is it just too late in the season to capture minimum TES for the JWC?
Presicely because of that. Minimal TES must be obtained not later than a month or 30 days before the respective ISU championships. So the Challenge Cup dates fit only for senior Worlds since junior ones are usually held earlier.

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Lots of pairs earned worlds minimums at Golden Spin; top 9 in SP and top 10 in FP. Congratulations to all those pairs who didn't already have their minimums and earned them here. That includes new pairs Kam/O'Shea and Pereira/Michaud.

Edited to add: I see Kam/O'Shea already had already qualified. But Perieia/Michaud is a big relief from them and for Canadian fans!

Last edited: