Junhwan Cha | Page 49 | Golden Skate

Junhwan Cha

Haleth

On the Ice
Guys in what competitions si Jun gonna be in?
So far ACI, Finlandia and Skate Canada? Anywhere else?
I need to place him in my calendar. :eek::

He's doing GP Helsinki as well, so back-to-back GPs. I assume he would be going to Worlds and maybe 4CC? Beyond that I don't know.

Imov

Medalist
He's doing GP Helsinki as well, so back-to-back GPs. I assume he would be going to Worlds and maybe 4CC? Beyond that I don't know.
Thank you I hope Jun places well in GP assignments so he can be at the GP final.
So excited for him.
And yes, it will be lovely if he can go to Worlds and 4CC.
I saw Jun dancing to contemporary music and he is very good.
I am sure its going to revolutionize figure staking if he can incorporate it into his programmes.

nervosa

On the Ice
Thank you I hope Jun places well in GP assignments so he can be at the GP final.
So excited for him.
And yes, it will be lovely if he can go to Worlds and 4CC.
I saw Jun dancing to contemporary music and he is very good.
I am sure its going to revolutionize figure staking if he can incorporate it into his programmes.

Dance training is pretty standard for figure skaters. You can find videos of skaters in dance practice on youtube, like this. :)

Imov

Medalist
Dance training is pretty standard for figure skaters. You can find videos of skaters in dance practice on youtube, like this. :)

Yes its just that I really like his style. I feel that when he opens up more he can throw something different. I don't know what exactly but I believe he can.

s_parks

Record Breaker
Happy birthday! He's just now 17, lol. May he have a successful skate canada and a healthy rest of the season.

matmuh

what are levels anyway
Record Breaker
belated happy birthday Jun!! hope he will stay injury free and be happy :yahoo::hb:

breadstal

Record Breaker
Why are his PCS like that, I'm so frustrated (I'm sorry, no shade but how Samarin with that program got higher PCS). Proud of him to be in top 3 still, I hope he will have a clean skate :agree:

DorYiu

Let’s go crazy
On the Ice
0.01 behind Shoma :shocked: (shoma’s fall was epic)
Jun did well, he place himself in a good position :agree:

fierysky

Rinkside
Why are his PCS like that, I'm so frustrated (I'm sorry, no shade but how Samarin with that program got higher PCS). Proud of him to be in top 3 still, I hope he will have a clean skate :agree:
I agree. He skated clean in comparison too. But I think being in the first flight put him at a disadvantage.

Still think he should have been second.