Ksenia Stolbova & Fedor Klimov | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Ksenia Stolbova & Fedor Klimov

alithia

Final Flight
Hmmm... not bad but the black hair suited her. I just hope she won't do as so many other brown-eyed women and dye her hair lighter and lighter until it's blonde which almost never suits the skin tone of brown-eyed people.

As a natural blonde brown-eyed woman I think I need to go see what's wrong with me:laugh2:
But I like her new colour,I'm not into balayage,I prefer just one colour but it looks good on her

ragdoll

On the Ice
As a natural blonde brown-eyed woman I think I need to go see what's wrong with me:laugh2:
But I like her new colour,I'm not into balayage,I prefer just one colour but it looks good on her

LOL, no, no, nothing's wrong, please don't misunderstand me! When it's a natural blonde with brown eyes the skin tone always matches. Nature's good at matching. :)

kinoriH

Final Flight
Ksenia and Fedor's first ever Senior GP perforamnce - SP from Skate America in 2010. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phU0SxeYCIU

They've improved so much since!!

I love the comments though lol "not enough passion", "the individual skating skills are lacking" ( :laugh: ) they were little babies! :love:
it's really funny hearing this from Kurt casue basically all he does now is praise ksenia's skaing skills.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Well, I guess the peanut gallery is never going to shut up about Ksenia. Maybe she is in shock, or trying with all her power to not break down or explode. Who knows? To think they made it through practically the whole program and then have that happen right at the end - they must both feel terrible. But life goes on & I think once this is out of their system, they will be 100% focused on preparing for Worlds.

Alba

Record Breaker
Well, I guess the peanut gallery is never going to shut up about Ksenia. Maybe she is in shock, or trying with all her power to not break down or explode. Who knows? To think they made it through practically the whole program and then have that happen right at the end - they must both feel terrible. But life goes on & I think once this is out of their system, they will be 100% focused on preparing for Worlds.

:thumbsup: She was trying not to cry in that sofa. Hates come from people who don't like them, no matter what they do or how well they skate. The hypocrisy is so blatant.

Come on you guys. Get over that quickly and use that anger to skate great at worlds. :cheer2:

MamaD

Spectator
Visibly upset and angry

:thumbsup: She was trying not to cry in that sofa. Hates come from people who don't like them, no matter what they do or how well they skate. The hypocrisy is so blatant.

Come on you guys. Get over that quickly and use that anger to skate great at worlds. :cheer2:

We were at the Championships and they were full of drama. Whether she was disappointed or angry or sad - she displayed poor sportsmanship and an implied disrespect to her fellow competitors. Her display continued through the medal ceremonies. She's a professional entertainer - that's what elite ice skating is. It was dramatic but unpleasant. She should get over herself.

Alba

Record Breaker
We were at the Championships and they were full of drama. Whether she was disappointed or angry or sad - she displayed poor sportsmanship and an implied disrespect to her fellow competitors. Her display continued through the medal ceremonies. She's a professional entertainer - that's what elite ice skating is. It was dramatic but unpleasant. She should get over herself.

I think the only people who should get over themselves are the police officers for morale on these boards. :sarcasm:

Caustica

Final Flight

Sports people are not "professional entertainers"! Sure, figure skating often has an entertaining aspect, but that's a bonus; it's not in their job description. Sports people don't, by default, do what they do for the audience. They want to win - whether against their competitors, or against themselves (or both).

Ester

Rinkside

This! Thank you, Alba, to verbalize my thoughts!:agree:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
After I saw the "backstage" footage of Ksenia from Swedish tv, it looked to me as if she had a nervous breakdown. I mean, maybe I'm wrong but she didn't look well at all. That's not something you can control and I would never hold it against her. Unfortunately the Ksenia-bashing will ever end...hating on skaters is like a sport in itself to some people on here. :disapp:

Alba

Record Breaker
After I saw the "backstage" footage of Ksenia from Swedish tv, it looked to me as if she had a nervous breakdown. I mean, maybe I'm wrong but she didn't look well at all. That's not something you can control and I would never hold it against her.

I told you. It was obvious while she was sitting in that sofa. She was trying to hold the tears for the camera, which makes things worse. I know the feeling very well, and it's not about being mean on purpose or a spoiled brat.
I'm surprised that she looked much better during the gala, given the short time.

p.s. That sofa idea is the stupidest thing I've seen tbh. :rolleye:

borzaya

Final Flight
The sofa idea is stupid indeed. Though Voronov praised it in one of the interviews, saying that it helps to train one's willpower, this can be really tough for skaters if they fall apart... Maybe, Ksenia would have recovered a bit faster, if she had a chance to hide from the cameras at least for a while, during the next participants' performance...

Alba

Record Breaker
The sofa idea is stupid indeed. Though Voronov praised it in one of the interviews, saying that it helps to train one's willpower, this can be really tough for skaters if they fall apart... Maybe, Ksenia would have recovered a bit faster, if she had a chance to hide from the cameras at least for a while, during the next participants' performance...

True. But in general I thought it was stupid. Javi was falling asleep. :laugh: He was tired and he had to stay there through the whole group. The guy from Israel had to stay there even longer, only to find himself: ok now you have to go because another guy surpassed you. :rolleye: :biggrin:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
True. But in general I thought it was stupid. Javi was falling asleep. :laugh: He was tired and he had to stay there through the whole group. The guy from Israel had to stay there even longer, only to find himself: ok now you have to go because another guy surpassed you. :rolleye: :biggrin:
:laugh2: Everyone kept saying that he looked terrible/sad and that he wanted to cry but in reality he was just trying so hard to stay awake :rofl: I hope the sofa doesn't stay....its awkward tbh lol

Alba

Record Breaker
:laugh2: Everyone kept saying that he looked terrible/sad and that he wanted to cry but in reality he was just trying so hard to stay awake :rofl: I hope the sofa doesn't stay....its awkward tbh lol

Talking about being scrutinized eh. :laugh: