Mai Mihara | Page 38 | Golden Skate

Mai Mihara

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
I am not a whiz on scoring so would someone PM me and explain Mai's element number 8 in the fS? 3Lz + Rep 1.27 points? If it was a repeated element, then why did she get any points at all?

DizzyFrenchie

Record Breaker
Niigata local TV channel had a brief interview with Mai Mihara and Kaori Sakamoto, showing a bit of their skates on Day 3 of this stop of Fantasy on Ice:

yume

🍉
Record Breaker
Just saw Mai's new FS at the ice and i must say that i'm in love:love2:
Don't know why her coaches didn't give her (again) that kind of music earlier, it suits her so well. And she got more power, more speed. It kinda reminds me her Cinderella program.

rRainbow

On the Ice
Country
Japan
Mai announced her WD from Cup of China. https://hochi.news/articles/20231106-OHT1T51143.html?page=1

The Japan Skating Federation (JSF) announced on November 6 that Mai Mihara (Sysmex) will withdraw from the fourth event of the Grand Prix (GP) series, the Cup of China (Chongqing, November 10-12). The reason is that her right ankle injury is not fully healed.

Mihara commented through the federation, "Thank you very much for your warm support. I am filled with gratitude from the bottom of my heart. I have been training and treating the injury as hard as I could in preparation for the competition, but I have come to the very disappointing decision not to participate in the competition."

"I hope to recover well and train and practice hard so that I can give a perfect performance on the next stage."