Maria Sotskova

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
IT'S OFFICIAL, SHE'S GOING TO THE OLYMPICS
:yahoo::hap10::yes2::dance3::hap93:

I hope she enjoys all the activities, including opening ceremony, and then goes and skates her heart out :yahoo:

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
Masha was robbed.
That's all I can say without getting super angry and getting an infraction.

Basho

Rinkside
It's a travesty that Kostner is on the podium. Even to an outsider it makes figure skating judging a joke.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I’m so happy she made it to the Olympics!! I just hope she can show her best...she’s so talented and has been so resilient. I wish the best for her and her team. She’s earned every minute of this experience :)

Santey

Match Penalty
Woooooh! Damn! Looks like transparent. Stunning!!
If it was yellow stripes, it would be probably almost perfect in currently developed situation. Colours of the flag of my born-country! But OK, that's fine too.
Alisa, auuuuu... that beauty can easily lead him away! -)))

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ladies start tomorrow and Maria goes last. She is skating after Kostner :drama: Good luck Maria, do your best!

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Ladies start tomorrow and Maria goes last. She is skating after Kostner :drama: Good luck Maria, do your best!

Well, she skated arguably one of her best after Kostner in the free skate of GPF! I believe in our girl, she just needs to be her usual self :cheer:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Photos from practice (4) https://www.instagram.com/p/BfXSUuzlhU3/?taken-by=andrey_simonenko

Sotskova: I feel good before the start of the Olympic Games

Feb 19 - RIA Novosti, Anatoly Samokhvalov . Silver medalist of the Russian championship figure skater Maria Sotskova said that she is in good physical and psychological condition at the Olympics in Pyeongchang .

The personal Olympic tournament of figure skaters will begin on February 21.

"It's okay, the flights are, of course, given heavily, but we have no other choice," Sotskova told journalists, noting the quality of the ice in the training arena in Gangneung.

During the gatherings in Niigata, Japan, the athlete managed to watch the performances of skaters in men's single skating and pairs.

"I saw everything except team competitions, I did not watch any other sports, as we came from Japan when we were in training, we had a two-hour break, and during that time we could see the children's performances at the Olympic Games," she explained.

Olympic champion in men's single skating in PyeongChang for the second time in a career became a Japanese Yuzuru Hanyu. "In Japan, on all TV channels, they talk about Yuzuru, in all the newspapers his photos, the name is full everywhere," Sotskova noted.
https://rsport.ria.ru/winter2018_figureskating/20180219/1132867148.html

Figure skater Sotskova: it is not necessary to organize a war for medals from the Olympic Games

Feb 19 - RIA Novosti, Anatoly Samokhvalov . Silver medalist of the Russian championship figure skater Maria Sotskova said that she came to the Olympics in Pyeongchang to show her maximum and get pleasure from the tournament, and does not consider it necessary to create an atmosphere of war in the Games.

The personal Olympic tournament of figure skaters will begin on February 21.

"The Olympics are the goal that all athletes are aiming for, I'm here and I'm very happy, I want to feel the atmosphere of the Olympic Games, not to make any war for medals or anything else." It's all unnecessary now. get pleasure, "Sotskova told reporters.

She noted that "they tuned in to the Olympic Games as a normal competition - with the desire to show, as always, their maximum."

"We do not invent anything new, we are not going to jump above the head, I just want to do the work that I can do and enjoy it immensely," the figure skater said, noting that she "got well from Japan."

The athlete said that she was satisfied with the collection in the Japanese Niigata. "Since February 9, but I liked it there in general." A good gathering took place in a favorable atmosphere, everything was created in order to prepare for the Olympic Games, "Sotskova said.
https://rsport.ria.ru/winter2018_figureskating/20180219/1132866002.html

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
I wish luck to Zhenya and Alina, but I cannot forget Maria too. She is little overshadowed by her fellow russian ladies, but she deserves attention and fingers crossed too.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
Poor bb. :sad21:
Please don't cry, Masha and chin up!
You have the free to slay with your grace :cheer::hap10: