Maria Sotskova | Page 41 | Golden Skate

Maria Sotskova

rachno2

Record Breaker
Just dropping in to say that I really enjoyed Masha’s program and am looking forward to seeing it in action on the Grand Prix!

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
She’s got fire inside and she’s letting it out :hap93:

Fluture

Record Breaker
MASHA!! :cheer: That was wonderful! So much energy and fire, LOVE IT! Second favourite performance of the day. Hopefully her FS is as good as this SP or at least close because then she‘s in for a pretty good season. Having my fingers crossed for tomorrow. No URs, Masha, I know you can do it! :)

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
who else is at Finlandia besides Masha?

I linked the entire field ;)

By the way, I went back to watch Maria's SP over again. I looked out at the coaches and the judges and their reactions were priceless. Alla S (dance judge) and the judge standing next to her had the biggest smiles on their face when Maria started doing her thing --> https://youtu.be/h9pRjQ4uIc4?t=1m28s :laugh2: Tagaeva dancing in the background too!

This is by far my favorite short program this season :dance3:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maria will compete on Monday and Tuesday at the first Cup of Russia. She is in the draw! Good luck :agree:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maria will compete on Monday and Tuesday at the first Cup of Russia. She is in the draw! Good luck :agree:

Meh, she is not in the draw anymore, she was there yesterday now replaced by Gubanova :(. And someone from the Russian boards saw here there on Friday too :sad4:

TripleAxelQueens3

sasha trusova is superior
Final Flight
Oh my god. I could barely had enough patience to wait until the end of October to see Masha’s new costumes live and in good camera quality but NOOOOO.... ugh. Anyway, I hope she at least competes in one CS event, preferably one without Medvedeva, Tsurskaya or Zagitova. I just want more gold for Masha...

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oh my god. I could barely had enough patience to wait until the end of October to see Masha’s new costumes live and in good camera quality but NOOOOO.... ugh. Anyway, I hope she at least competes in one CS event, preferably one without Medvedeva, Tsurskaya or Zagitova. I just want more gold for Masha...

OMG, I didn't realize her first competition was at the END of October :dbana: That's way too long :sad4:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States