Marin Honda | Page 54 | Golden Skate

Marin Honda

rnois13

On the Ice
Her rink mates gave her a nice little birthday party, they did a great job especially with the Pikachu balloon 😁 and she takes pride of having the same birthday as her idol Usain Bolt ⚡

CeciGaby

Rinkside
From what I saw on the small video news of Marin her long program has parts of the vocal song of lovers, she jumps with more confidence at least that's why I think after watching the video

Amef

Final Flight
Just saw her practice video. Her jump quality improved! Hoping for GPF spot this year for Marin. She's the most talented Japanese lady for sure

CeciGaby

Rinkside
Part of the FS has been revealed and honestly for me it's amazing, the inna Bauer, the spins, the twizzles, I have the feeling that this will be the best of all Marin's programs, I wonder how her costume looks, can't wait!

pandatours

On the Ice
She is skating with such confidence!!! I am so curious about her LP now

I still haven’t found English subs for this video but I skimmed through it and seeing her train with Raf is amazing. Raf is typical Raf, very stern but also very encouraging and patient. She also does Pilates, goes grocery shopping with her brother at a local Japnanese market and samples some stuff. And the camera dramatically zooms in on the title of a pdf on a laptop at the rink that is called “Marin Honda 1 plan.pdf”
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6rvir1

leoleo

Medalist
I have watched that little docu before (nobody has subbed it yet unfortunately) and seeing how heartbroken she was about her first senior season results and not qualifying for the olympics made me cry. She seems to be working really hard over there with Raf and he has praised her, said nothing but good things about her since he started coaching her. I hope we'll see great results from all her hard work. I'm hoping for consistency the most :agree: