MK Pro Lite vs Wilson Cor Lite | Golden Skate

MK Pro Lite vs Wilson Cor Lite

solya

Spectator
Country
Ukraine
Hello! Sorry for my English, I'm using a translator. I'm from Ukraine. I need your advice on the selection of skate blades for my daughter. She has been engaged in figure skating for more than a year, about 14 hours a week. She jumps almost all single jumps, learns doubles, spins and various elements. She now skates in Edea Overture boots, Charm blades. There is a need to replace them. The trainer suggests taking Edea Chorus + MK Professional Lite. I have the opportunity to take Wilson Coronation Lite blades. Is there a big difference between these blades? And which ones are still better to take?

faunneverhors

Spectator
I haven’t tried mk pros, but have heard they are better for spins. The lite versions can make catch foot spins a bit harder, but it’s okay once you get used to it. So I think you should go for the coronation ace if that is all you have access to at the moment. Maybe ask the coach about their opinion on the blades.

solya

Spectator
Country
Ukraine
I haven’t tried mk pros, but have heard they are better for spins. The lite versions can make catch foot spins a bit harder, but it’s okay once you get used to it. So I think you should go for the coronation ace if that is all you have access to at the moment. Maybe ask the coach about their opinion on the blades.
Thank you for your answer