Moscow qualifiers to Elder Age 5-8 Mar | Page 6 | Golden Skate

Moscow qualifiers to Elder Age 5-8 Mar

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
I want Panenkova to kill this and either win or come 2nd behind Shcherbakova. A girl can dream...

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Muravyova really is quite good considering that she won't be junior eligible until 2020-2021
Anyway, if she didn't jump such small jumps she could be quite good.

I see. Too greedy, aren't you? 95% of your compliments are prepared for just one skater with even smaller jumps!

But seriously, for me, Mukhortova is the best in interpretation of the whole field. Also very mature skating. Nobody here can skate like she skates. Absolutely gorgeous.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I see. Too greedy, aren't you? 95% of your compliments are prepared for just one skater with even smaller jumps!

But seriously, for me, Mukhortova is the best in interpretation of the whole field. Also very mature skating. Nobody here can skate like she skates. Absolutely gorgeous.
Do you not think "quite good" is a compliment here or what? I don't think Mukhortova would be nearly as good as you probably think. No, I don't think she with better jumps would be one of the top juniors or likely even would get JGP spots. And I certainly don't agree with what you're saying here. "Quite good" seems accurate.

Now, even if Shcherbakova has tinier jumps she rotates them much better. And she just was injured and lost tons of jump airtime - some common sense.

Chistyakova has some impressive jumps, especially the Lutz has very nice height.

Grin

Medalist
Hey, people, stay positive. Btw, Russian pairs did pretty well at JWC today

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Overall, I certainly enjoy watching Sinitsina quite a bit more than Kanysheva.

And it seems like everyone's doing a 3Lo combo these days. I wonder if it's going to carry to the seniors. Would be fun to see some more of that.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Overscoring of Panova's skaters is back... I just hope Panenkova and Shcherbakova, plus Tarusina, can hold it together, and qualify. Would love to see Chistyakova qualify too but it probably won't happen...

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Shcherbakova--fall at 3T on the end of 2A. However, her PCS should still be high as it was still exquisite. Overall ahead of Sinitsina? I don't think so but I can hope that her SP saved her here...

Amer

Final Flight
Country
Italy
GOOD FOR TARUSINA!!!
Love the energy in the final spin and the end pose :luv17:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Don't really know what happened with that 3T, it's as if she slipped on takeoff. But the air time wasn't so terrible that she should actually get it downgraded. Lost around 7 points on that element and potentially some PCS, so let's say 8 points in total. Well, it was known that she would have to skate clean here to be able to qualify... still, it is sad.

Also, I notice she really delayed the end of the step sequence and she still didn't manage to get bonus on the 3Lo combo. They really should have fixed that properly after the last time, 1.25 points is still quite a bit to just give away for free.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Daria with that weird layout again.
Fall on the second 3Lz.
Why are thse girls killing their chances at qualifying? I wanted to see Panenkova and Shcherbakova there and now it looks like we'll see none of them. Ugh.

Spirals for Miles

Record Breaker
Daria's in 5th. Behind Sinitsyna, Tarusina, Chistyakova, and Shcherbakova. Oh my goodness. She's never going to qualify now. But it's not fair! Because Moscow's juniors are infinitely better than St. Petersburg's and anywhere else's and they get only 6. Doesn't St. Petersburg also get 6? That's just wrong. Now can Daria even turn senior next year?

tars

Record Breaker
Gulyakova fall and 1A! She opened a window for Anna! :eekn::hpull::pray:

Shayuki

Record Breaker
The heck? Shcherbakova actually qualified with that? I'm literally in shock. I was already busy crying about her failing to qualify. How on earth did this happen?