Music recommendation: Taylor Swift | Golden Skate

Music recommendation: Taylor Swift

icewhite

Record Breaker
I know, I know, she gets played all the time and many of you are probably sick and tired of hearing her songs, but really, why do people not skate to her songs if they even skate to John Mayer? Are they too difficult to skate to from a technical point of view? Or do skaters just not like her songs? Every time I hear her on the radio I am wondering, she's so popular that people must have thought about it...

I think somebody needs to have a free to Wildest Dreams + Look what you made me do. They are not my favourite songs of her, but I think it could work... What do you think - possible?

TallyT

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Look what you made me do might be a bit... asking for trouble if the skate is bad (like the girl on one of the music competition shows singing "am I not pretty enough", it's giving cruel people ammo)

Mind you, it's the only Taylor Swift song I like but that's because I've collected some killer fanvids to it which always makes me happy, and I can see it as a wonderful satiric gala song to someone with the right comic chutzpah.

skatesofgold

On the Ice
Country
United-States
All Too Well, tolerate it (granted I know that there is a swear word in it), willow, cardigan, exile, Lover, Treacherous, Back to December, Wildest Dreams, This Love, Clean, and You Are in Love.

I think somebody used champagne problems and Beautiful Ghosts (the song she wrote for the Cats movie,) recently.

Minz

It's not over till it's over
Medalist
Country
United-States
Didn’t Gracie Gold skate an EX to Taylor Swift one year?