Olympic NBC TV Coverage | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Olympic NBC TV Coverage

reneerose

Final Flight
I feel like this is the worst coverage ever!! I am used to USA, CNBC, NBC, NBC Sports and other channels always having something on. There was a friggin Chuck Norris infomercial on NBC Sports while I know there were live events s going on. :palmf:

I totally was fooled when I saw the Olympic Channel earlier last year that it was going to be the alternate station as Universal Sports used to be where NBC would permit live 24/7 coverage.

Edited to correct: I just realized my Sling TV passcode WILL work on the NBC website. Problems solved! Full men's short program is now viewable!!! I feel like a dodo head for not noticing internet TV providers are now part of the dropdown menu selections. Not plainly evident on the site.

PAT67

Spectator
Good morning,

I am writing from Italy. Here, the tv coverage is dreadful. It's all and only football (or soccer, as you call it) 24/7 and biathlon and alpine ski during the Olympic Games. Is there anybody (even in Europe) who has the possibility to record the four events of Figure Skating in South Korea (short & long programmes pairs/dance/men/ladies) in order for me to buy them? Thanks a lot and best regards.
Patrizia - Genoa (Italy)

viennaskater

Medalist
Dear Patrizia,

Why not subscribe to Eurosport Player? Only EUR 5 per month and you get everything recorded, as well being shown live. It's really excellent:

https://it.eurosport.com/olimpiadi/

I don't know if you pay for cable channels in Italy like I do in Austria. But I have 5 Eurosport tv channels (3 extra added to cover the Olympics) so I mostly watch on them, but I know I can access live stuff and recordings on Player as well, as a subscriber.

PAT67

Spectator
Dear Patrizia,

Why not subscribe to Eurosport Player? Only EUR 5 per month and you get everything recorded, as well being shown live. It's really excellent:

https://it.eurosport.com/olimpiadi/

I don't know if you pay for cable channels in Italy like I do in Austria. But I have 5 Eurosport tv channels (3 extra added to cover the Olympics) so I mostly watch on them, but I know I can access live stuff and recordings on Player as well, as a subscriber.

I have an Internet connection on consumption, so for me it's almost impossible to subscribe to Eurosport Player and watch it live. Thanks anyway.
Unfortunately, here in Italy, that damned Sky did not give the green light to Eurosport to show the Olympic Games on their usual Channels, so I cannot watch anything.

viennaskater

Medalist
I have an Internet connection on consumption, so for me it's almost impossible to subscribe to Eurosport Player and watch it live. Thanks anyway.
Unfortunately, here in Italy, that damned Sky did not give the green light to Eurosport to show the Olympic Games on their usual Channels, so I cannot watch anything.

I am really sorry to hear that. I find it unbelievable that Italian TV does not give proper coverage to Olympic skating when Italy even qualified to participate in the TEAM event.

Offhand, I do not know what else might work for you. It seems that on this website, so many helpful suggestions are given. I take it you have carefully gone through them?

It is maybe possible that each event might end up on youtube but I don't know about copyright issues. Certainly there was quite a lot of Four Continents and Grand Prix recordings which were put on there.

Good luck finding something which works!

synian

On the Ice
Good morning,

I am writing from Italy. Here, the tv coverage is dreadful. It's all and only football (or soccer, as you call it) 24/7 and biathlon and alpine ski during the Olympic Games. Is there anybody (even in Europe) who has the possibility to record the four events of Figure Skating in South Korea (short & long programmes pairs/dance/men/ladies) in order for me to buy them? Thanks a lot and best regards.
Patrizia - Genoa (Italy)

if you can get an ip adress from france using something like HOLA or a VPN .. here is the link from france where you can see all replay without commentary .. https://pyeongchang2018.sport.francetvinfo.fr/replay/index.html#s=fs