Olympic Videos missing | Golden Skate

Olympic Videos missing

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone else notice that many Olympic videos from the past have recently disappeared. I tried to catalog older stuff such as 1976, 1980, 1998, 2002 and others and they are listed but unavailable. This stuff was available for years and years, and now it goes away, really??!! Replacements are not found on Olympic channel (which would be ideal, Olympic Chnnel are you reading this? also why does OC hate OG ice dancing?).

211UKRjump

Spectator
Anyone else notice that many Olympic videos from the past have recently disappeared. I tried to catalog older stuff such as 1976, 1980, 1998, 2002 and others and they are listed but unavailable. This stuff was available for years and years, and now it goes away, really??!! Replacements are not found on Olympic channel (which would be ideal, Olympic Chnnel are you reading this? also why does OC hate OG ice dancing?).
lol i've been waiting to see CD's from 2002, and 2006 for years pls olympic channel upload

labgoat

Done updating WJC rewatches!
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
lol i've been waiting to see CD's from 2002, and 2006 for years pls olympic channel upload
Here is what I have found