Onsite Reports: NHK 2016 | Golden Skate

Onsite Reports: NHK 2016

Interspectator

Record Breaker
Is there a lucky, lucky guy or gal who has managed to snag a ticket to this competition? :biggrin: Tell us all about it.
What are you eating, what does the skating look like from where you sit, how many plushies are thrown on the ice?
We are all-ears. :thumbsup:

mrrice

Record Breaker
Is there a lucky, lucky guy or gal who has managed to snag a ticket to this competition? :biggrin: Tell us all about it.
What are you eating, what does the skating look like from where you sit, how many plushies are thrown on the ice?

Plushies??? Is that stuffed animals? I'd hate to see my Russian Skating Dreamboat thrown onto the ice.....:drama:

Bonesfan

On the Ice

I think KansaiPJ attends NHK Trophy every year. He often does a video blog

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Congratulations Karne. To receive a Mr. Rice KABOOOOOOOOOOOOM is to a poster the equivalent of a skater receiving all level 4s with positive GOEs:yes2:

That would imply I got all my elements counted as valid, which would be a personal best for me anyway :yes2:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Not sure where to put this, but anyone who would like to leave a message of support for one of the skaters can do so here (use Google Translate if necessary):

http://www1.nhk.or.jp/figure/message/index.html

There is a light blue box with a drop-down menu ("Please choose the players") to select a particular skater. A few of the names have rather interesting translations in English ;), but I think they are all clear enough.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Not sure where to put this, but anyone who would like to leave a message of support for one of the skaters can do so here (use Google Translate if necessary):

There is a light blue box with a drop-down menu ("Please choose the players") to select a particular skater. A few of the names have rather interesting translations in English ;), but I think they are all clear enough.
hmm isnt there an english version of the site?
would be pretty great

ok will use the google one

sich a gerat idea btw!
I see lots of messages posted to Yuzu as expected :laugh:
He's the most popular obv
then Satoko

Last edited:

eta

Medalist
hmm isnt there an english version of the site?
would be pretty great

ok will use the google one

sich a gerat idea btw!
I see lots of messages posted to Yuzu as expected :laugh:
He's the most popular obv
then Satoko

I think the website can have max 50 pages per skater at a time. Yuzu's messages have been changed multiple times already :laugh:

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
I think the website can have max 50 pages per skater at a time. Yuzu's messages have been changed multiple times already :laugh:
will they pass them over to skaters? or is it just a feature for the fans?

Sunny Little

On the Ice

Thanks for the link! So happy that I can leave a message for Higuchi New Leaf. :laugh: Thanks, Google Translate.

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
Yes they will hand those messages to skaters :biggrin:
thx a lot!

lool poor Yuzu
The size of the books with all the messages will probs surpass Harry Potter :laugh:

haha i didnt recognize Stephane at all!:laugh:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Yes they will hand those messages to skaters :biggrin:

so Yuzuru has to have now one big box for Poohs/flowers/other gifts thrown on the ice and the second big box for all those messages which will be sent :drama: #lifeoftherockstar