Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
So - Piper & Paul are listed for Autumn Classic International in September. New programs incoming.
Plus Piper's last IG/Twitter posts are announcing another part of 'Programs for the people' (I assume FD): https://twitter.com/PiperGilles/status/1428056523540992009?s=19
And there's a graphic...I wonder if this is sort of hint about the program..;)

Knowing them it is a clue, but no idea what it means.
I saw the post interpreted as referring to "a Long and Winding Road". I have no idea if that is correct.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
After seeing today photo of RD costumes, I can only say WOW. They are GOING IN, being themselves on a full force, regardless of public liking.
ETA - ofc if these costumes in the photo will be tge actual competition ones lol ;)

reneerose

Final Flight
While I don't necessarily like the current SD orange costumes for an Olympic season the music is okay, I think the FD is great! I wonder if they can do the Mack and Mabel SD instead?

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
While I don't necessarily like the current SD orange costumes for an Olympic season the music is okay, I think the FD is great! I wonder if they can do the Mack and Mabel SD instead?
No to Mack and Mabel - wrong rhythm and pattern for this year.

I wouldn't be surprised if they change the costumes; they often do. Their original costumes for Both Sides Now weren't as good as the final ones, mostly because Paul's pants were both too light and not quite the right colour to go with her dress and his top.

This year I would expect a change of colour for the RD costumes.

rain

Record Breaker
I wouldn't be surprised if they change the costumes; they often do. Their original costumes for Both Sides Now weren't as good as the final ones, mostly because Paul's pants were both too light and not quite the right colour to go with her dress and his top.

This year I would expect a change of colour for the RD costumes.
I don't mind the RD costumes being over the top — it is Elton John after all. I do mind them looking as cheap as they currently look. They need to take a look at the episode of Project Runway where the designers had to do designs could be costumes for the Rocket Man film about Elton John, and go for something akin to the winners. The winners managed to combine over the top with expensive looking and cool, not drugstore Halloween. The more I watch the program the more I think the costumes do them a disservice. The program is actually quite sophisticated and the costumes distract, rather than emphasize.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Since this will be probably the last chance for me to see Piper and Paul live (assuming what may come after Olympics), I will be at Internationaux de France in person, trying to cheer ad much as I can :)
I want to see both programs live, especially FD to fully develop my opinions.
I am not really sure if I'll be able to give anything to anyone, but...couldn't really bear going out empty-handed, so 2018 IdF sunflowers gift will have its continuation in midnight blue flower crowns & handmade card :)
Will see about delivery, hope dies last.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I know these videos are awfully late (better late than never!), but I do have vids of Piper & Paul from CBC television's broadcast of the 2021 Skate Canada International with Tessa Virtue and Kurt Browing as the commentators. (Please note that this is the only GP event which CBC aired this season.)

2021 SCI Rhythm Dance Group 2 Warm-Up Clips + Interview Clip (CBC TV 720p):

2021 SCI RD + Post-RD Discussion + Post-RD Interview (CBC TV 720p):

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
2021 SCI Free Dance Group 2 Warm-Up Clips (CBC TV 720p):

2021 SCI FD + Post-FD Discussion + Post-FD Interview (CBC TV 720p):

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I certainly did not expect a shoutout, but won't lie - it was the best Christmas gift I could imagine.
Seeing them appreciate my crafty ways of showing my support is very uplifting. To see them valuing this support.
Since I didn't manage to give them card at IdF along with those crowns that were sneaked last minute & I got opportunity to send the card, I thought it would be nice to make Christmas/Holiday cards too, add some wishes (and festive chocolate bars) :)
I never expect anything in lieu of my crafty support, yet...That shoutout on 3Turn3 on YT and on Twitter made my whole year.
Plus pics of handmade Christmas cards I made :)
20211207_225556.jpg

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I certainly did not expect a shoutout, but won't lie - it was the best Christmas gift I could imagine.
Seeing them appreciate my crafty ways of showing my support is very uplifting. To see them valuing this support.
Since I didn't manage to give them card at IdF along with those crowns that were sneaked last minute & I got opportunity to send the card, I thought it would be nice to make Christmas/Holiday cards too, add some wishes (and festive chocolate bars) :)
I never expect anything in lieu of my crafty support, yet...That shoutout on 3Turn3 on YT and on Twitter made my whole year.
This is so great to see your efforts recognized! oh the joys of supporting P sqaured! :hap10:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Since I am currently too stuffed up with Christmas food, why not to spam with Internationaux de France photos of Piper and Paul (I snapped A LOT of them!)
Rhythm Dance practice on Friday
20211119_092007.jpg

20211119_092824.jpg

20211119_092656.jpg