Poland JGP Entries | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Poland JGP Entries

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Yakau ZENKO (BLR), Mihhail SELEVKO (EST), Daniels ROSCIKS (LAT) no longer listed as Substitutes

Lisa LAGER replaces Cassandra JOHANSSON (SWE)
Riko TAKINO (JPN), Alexandra TRUSOVA (RUS), Selma IHR (SWE) no longer listed as Substitutes

Apollinariia PANFILOVA / Dmitry RYLOV (RUS) no longer listed as Substitutes

Ashlynne STAIRS / Lee ROYER (CAN), Christina CARREIRA / Anthony PONOMARENKO (USA) no longer listed as Substitutes

So basically just cleaning the rosters out of those who already have 2 assignments started.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Yunkyung KAM (KOR) no longer listed o_O

breadstal

Record Breaker
Yunkyung's injury is more severe than I expected :cry: I didn't know that Daria is in, so it's going to be battle between her, Eunsoo and Alena. I don't know anything about Japanese girls.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Ivan SHMURATKO replaces Yan TKALICH for Ukraine

Nevena MIHAJLOVIC replaces Leona ROGIC for Serbia
Emmy MA replaces Starr ANDREWS for USA

skatenewbie

Medalist
Why put Emmy Ma here?! what is USFSA doing.... i know her chance for GPF is almost none, but still it would be nice for here to get closer to podium or maybe bronze.... but with Panenkova vs Alena vs Rika vs Eunsoo here its almost impossible. its good for Starr be here just for having more international experiences and put Emmy for Italy! ugh :(

Kara

Final Flight
Why put Emmy Ma here?! what is USFSA doing.... i know her chance for GPF is almost none, but still it would be nice for here to get closer to podium or maybe bronze.... but with Panenkova vs Alena vs Rika vs Eunsoo here its almost impossible. its good for Starr be here just for having more international experiences and put Emmy for Italy! ugh :(

Rika is in Italy.

Italy's not that much better with Guliakova, Rika, Nana, Young (still unknown how she'll be internationally, but we'll see), Yelim (pull through girl!), and whoever is the best out of the Russian ladies who have yet to skate. I feel they won't put Rika in Poland because of other skaters in Mie's group competing elsewhere that same week, but JSF might put Nana here in Poland to keep two potential finalists from skating against each other. Needless to say, the last two events are gonna be bloodbaths.:hopelessness: Eunsoo, get your spins together! And excuse me while I cry for Yunkyung in a corner.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Igor EFIMCHUK replaces Egor RUKHIN for Russia

icetug

Medalist
Needless to say, the last two events are gonna be bloodbaths. :hopelessness:
Considering entries for Gdansk, this is going to be the truth especially in men's category: Erokhin (15 pts and best scores), Pulkinen (15), Economides (13), Efimchuk (11), Hiwatachi (11) plus Matteo Rizzo (if he decide to compete after the Nebelhorn Trophy) - all with a great chance for the JGPF.
There is no such a tight competition in ladies' category: Panenkova (15), Lim (13), Ma (11) plus not competing till Gdansk Kostornaia.
And Gdansk is the last event for pairs, so I expect a lot of drama in this category...

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Dinh TRAN replaces Tomoki HIWATASHI for USA

icetug

Medalist
Does anybody know why? He had a bronze medal and even if he doesn't have the axel and quad right now I love his skating :(
I was so looking forward to seeing him in Gdansk... There are still many replacements in Gdansk entries - some quite interesting, like Panenkova in place of Trusova (what means that everything can happen in ladies category, no necessarily Eteri girl is going to win). But some are irritating, like replacing Hiwatashi with a boy who was novice in the beginning of the year. OK, it doesn't mean that the boy won't surprise us (Stephen Gogolev still is novice and he is great) but anyway... Tomoki is such an outstanding skater...

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
Does anybody know why? He had a bronze medal and even if he doesn't have the axel and quad right now I love his skating :(

No, but I worry that whatever likely injury caused him to avoid the axel has flared up and forced him to withdraw.

On the other hand, it is possible he could be moved to Italy. (I could be forgetting people, but it looks like Poland is the deeper event). USFS hasn't updated their official assignments page for the final JGPs so we are all just waiting.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Milosz WITKOWSKI replaces Erik MATYSIAK for Poland

Paulina HRYNIEWICZ, Oliwia RZEPIEL and Magdalena ZAWADZKA replace Lucyna OKHREM, Agnieszka REJMENT and Aleksandra RUDOLF for Poland

Italian Pairs team Irma CALDARA/Edoardo CAPUTO were removed

Avonley NGUYEN/Vadym KOLESNIK replace Isabella AMOIA/Luca BECKER for USA in Ice Dance

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Denis GURDZHI replaces Kai JAGODA for Germany
Erik MATYSIAK replaces Kornel WITKOWSKI for Poland

Emma GUNTER / Caleb WEIN replace Avonley NGUYEN / Vadym KOLESNIK for USA Ice Dance

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
No, but I worry that whatever likely injury caused him to avoid the axel has flared up and forced him to withdraw.

On the other hand, it is possible he could be moved to Italy. (I could be forgetting people, but it looks like Poland is the deeper event). USFS hasn't updated their official assignments page for the final JGPs so we are all just waiting.

YesWay has posted in the Italy thread that Tomoki has been assigned there:hap85:

Sad for Maxim Naumov, who I also like and who he replaced, but happy to see Tomoki's programs again!

Ice Dance

Record Breaker
YesWay has posted in the Italy thread that Tomoki has been assigned there:hap85:

Sad for Maxim Naumov, who I also like and who he replaced, but happy to see Tomoki's programs again!

Maxim will be back, and Tomoki earned the place. I do think it's a wise choice to split up Tomoki & Camden.

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maxim will be back, and Tomoki earned the place. I do think it's a wise choice to split up Tomoki & Camden.

I agree with the strategy of maximizing (hahaha see what I did there) spots, and that Maxim is a "new" junior, so he will have time to develop.

So good to see so many US men, with IMHO such different styles, going for it!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Denis GURDZHI replaces Kai JAGODA for Germany
Erik MATYSIAK replaces Kornel WITKOWSKI for Poland

Emma GUNTER / Caleb WEIN replace Avonley NGUYEN / Vadym KOLESNIK for USA Ice Dance

Lol they replace the replacements

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Please, save Alena's spot. I won't stand if here will be news about replacing Alena to Stanislava. :cry: