Polina Tsurskaya | Page 35 | Golden Skate

Polina Tsurskaya

figurefan0726

Final Flight
After NHK, I really thought she would go to the Olympics. But oh well...I’ll be cheering her on for 2022!

Crossover

All Hail the Queen
Record Breaker
After NHK, I really thought she would go to the Olympics. But oh well...I’ll be cheering her on for 2022!

When I saw her huge 3lz-3t at first in junior GP series three years back, I was so sure she will be a 2018 Olympic champion. Oh well...darn injuries.. life is so tough for young skaters. As he is very young and very talented, I hope she chins up and work on for the 2022 Olympics.

CatonBlades

On the Ice
💖🌹💖🌹💖🌹💖🌹💖🌹Flower cards for Polina💖🌹💖🌹💖🌹💖🌹💖
Hi!I found this wonderful idea on instagram a d I would like to make this for Polina,too.
It`simple-I have some handmade cards(I make them with my sis for various occasions).All you have to do is to write a message for Polina.I'll write it on a card with your username and I'll send them to her at Crystal.What do you think about it?😘

russianfan

Match Penalty
💖🌹💖🌹💖🌹💖🌹💖🌹Flower cards for Polina💖🌹💖🌹💖🌹💖🌹💖
Hi!I found this wonderful idea on instagram a d I would like to make this for Polina,too.
It`simple-I have some handmade cards(I make them with my sis for various occasions).All you have to do is to write a message for Polina.I'll write it on a card with your username and I'll send them to her at Crystal.What do you think about it?😘

you mean, you need some help with translation or..?

russianfan

Match Penalty
:luv17:If you can help me with the translations,it would be great!
:luv17:Do you want a card,too?
:luv17:Care you tell me,please,if the address is correct?
http://fav.me/dc283kz
Thank you!:love:

Google says that address is correct, but i think we need someone from Moscow to confirm that (not sure if info in google is up-to-date, like zip code and so on).
If you need help with translation just let me know(either in PM or here).

Shayuki

Record Breaker
It's sad we won't see her at Olympics...

Agreed. I think she would have a lot to offer... When she's on I prefer her over Sotskova by quite a bit, but unfortunately at the nationals she wasn't at her best.

It was two years ago that I thought she would make quite a splash at these Olympics yet as it turns out, she won't even be participating...

CatonBlades

On the Ice
Always a pleasure to see Polina skate,no matter if as junior or as senior.
Almost 2 years ago,she became junior olympic champion.
2 years when she showed us that she is s fighter.
I wonder how many skaters could continue in her place and not only skate,but improving every season,no matter the difficulties she went through.
She is more than a jumper (and OMG she has awesome jumps), she is an artist.
I see so much improvements from her Chess program 'till Song for the little sparrow.She become more mature in her skate,more graceful.
I think that we,the fans,we are lucky to see her skates.
Of course we wanted to see her at the Olympics this year,but some fans forget that she was injured and she has only a month to prepare her FP and an exhibition.The others had 6 more months.
She is extraordinary.:love:
But she needs more confidence in herself and her strength.
And more supporting from her coaches.
She always returned more powerful after a bad competition.
So,go Polina at Cup of Russia!:love: