Polina Tsurskaya | Page 48 | Golden Skate

Polina Tsurskaya

Azikin

Medalist
Ummm.. that was before I read that Alina could't leave Russia.. unbelievable.. :noshake:
Now Polina has much bigger chance, of course..

CatonBlades

On the Ice
Today,I had a lot of feelings melted in my mind and heart,watching Polina's program.
There are things that I don't understand and that shocked me.I don't want to comment this now.I though a lot what to say.I'm sure that many of you were shocked.But I'm also sure that Polina was even more.
Now,she needs confidence in helself,courrage and strenght.Support and understanding from her team and her fans to let alone the SP,to gain experience from the errors and to go ahead in her FS.
We,as fans,we have so few to make for her.Just supporting her from distance.I hope this matters,too,for her.💖💖💖💖💖

halulupu

Final Flight
Why are buyanova pupils sooner or later wearing pink dresses? Really? Jumps i don't want to comment, guess it was just a bad bad day. Still amazing with how much speed she gets

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Why are buyanova pupils sooner or later wearing pink dresses? Really? Jumps i don't want to comment, guess it was just a bad bad day. Still amazing with how much speed she gets

Well pink is Maria's favorite color and her mom designs her dresses with I'm sure Maria's input on design and color. Her room is pink, she had a Instagram dedicated to pink, she hash-tagged stuff #formetheworldispink (or something to that effect), some of her off ice clothes are pink. Girl loves pink. I would not be surprised if she enjoyed that pink star she got last year at IdF.

Who else wore pink other than Tsurskaya? I'm drawing a blank.

halulupu

Final Flight
Well pink is Maria's favorite color and her mom designs her dresses with I'm sure Maria's input on design and color. Her room is pink, she had a Instagram dedicated to pink, she hash-tagged stuff #formetheworldispink (or something to that effect), some of her off ice clothes are pink. Girl loves pink. Who else wore pink other than Tsurskaya? I'm drawing a blank.
Which maria do u mean? Sotzkova, rodionova they all had already pink dresses. Love polina and she is so beautiful. But this dress must go.

Azikin

Medalist
The dress is awful but it was like the smallest problem about her performance today..

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Which maria do u mean? Sotzkova, rodionova they all had already pink dresses. Love polina and she is so beautiful. But this dress must go.

Sotskova. I think she is the only Maria she teaches. I can't recall a pink dress that Radionova wore under Buianova, she only moved to Buianova last season and she had a red (LP) and a gold/black dress (SP) so :shrug:

Artemisa

Final Flight
The only thing that came to mind after her program ... it's that pink dress ... I still don't understand how maria stoskova has beautifull dresses and polina (with the same coach) is dress with that pink dress

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The only thing that came to mind after her program ... it's that pink dress ... I still don't understand how maria stoskova has beautifull dresses and polina (with the same coach) is dress with that pink dress

Because Maria and her mom pick out the designs for her dresses. Like literally, I've seen a prototype for a lot of her dresses and they, for the most part, are high end, runway designs.

I don't know if Mama Maria wants to do all that work for the entire Buianova team.

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Mama Maria :laugh:

:laugh: Well, she does have a good eye. She went shopping with Maria in one video and she has really good taste. Maria's room, even if it's pink and white, is designed very well. Don't know what Mama Maria does for a living, but maybe she could help Team Buianova's ladies out for extra dough :laugh: I'll endorse it.

I say this having not yet seen Polina's skate yet. I'm looking forward to seeing this dress since everyone is going on and on about it :laugh:

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I saw. It's not terrible. Just remove the gloves and sleeves and she will be fine. It reminded me of Adelina's pink dress she wore when she won JrW. I didn't like the sleeves/gloves on that one either but the dress was fine. Not a fan of pink but whatever makes her happy.

Well the most important thing is to correct the levels for her step sequence (where is Zavosin? :palmf:) and get those jumps rotated.

By the way, Polina has a new fan group on VK https://vk.com/ptsurskaya
More pics from the Ondrej Nepela here (under all pictures) https://m.vk.com/photos-162295075

ewdokia

On the Ice
Well the most important thing is to correct the levels for her step sequence (where is Zavosin? :palmf:) and get those jumps rotated.

After watching today’s practices I tend to think that Polina simply lacked confidence in competition. She did great today - I had some difficulties with identifying my handwritten notices aka my hierogplyphs, so this might not be 100 % correct, however, it might give an impression on her overall shape:

3S
3L
2A-3T
3L-2T-2T
3F
3L-3T (toeloop maybe slightly ur)
3F
2A-3T
2A
2A-3T
3L-3T
3F (not sure, as I missed the take-off)
3L-3T
2A-3T
3L-2T (step out on toe)
3R (maybe slightly ur)
3F
1L
3R
3L-2T-2T
3L-2T-2T
2A-3T
3T
3 ??? (missed the take off)

All jumps – except those were I marked errors – where beautiful textbook jumps. Polina’s LP is a masterpiece, I so much hope jumps will work out like this in her free. :)

And this was by the way the first time I saw Polina live – it made me an even bigger fan of her now. :love: