Problem accessing nbcsports gold events on imac | Golden Skate

Problem accessing nbcsports gold events on imac

Eddie Lee

On the Ice
After many years of watching Figure Skating Events in almost every conceivable way (including live attendance), I thought I had found the answer in NBC Sports Gold. I enrolled and paid the $59.00 fee. I have numerous problems accessing the site on my iMac, but once I get on, it is fabulous! I have contacted NBC Sorts by email and as yet, they have not really offered a solution. I plan to set out again tomorrow to view the second day of Grand Prix Helsinki, but if I cannot get the access problem solved, I will be cancelling the service. In the meantime, if any of you have a solution, I would be grateful for your assistance. Eddie Lee

msteach3

Medalist
Country
United-States
After many years of watching Figure Skating Events in almost every conceivable way (including live attendance), I thought I had found the answer in NBC Sports Gold. I enrolled and paid the $59.00 fee. I have numerous problems accessing the site on my iMac, but once I get on, it is fabulous! I have contacted NBC Sorts by email and as yet, they have not really offered a solution. I plan to set out again tomorrow to view the second day of Grand Prix Helsinki, but if I cannot get the access problem solved, I will be cancelling the service. In the meantime, if any of you have a solution, I would be grateful for your assistance. Eddie Lee

I have a MacBook and found it works with Safari, but not Chrome.

Lululo

Spectator
I have a MacBook and it works on Chrome. Maybe you are missing some kind of software update.