Provisional allotment of ISU Figure Skating Championships 2025 and 2026 | Golden Skate

Provisional allotment of ISU Figure Skating Championships 2025 and 2026

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The ISU Council met on October 9-12, 2022 and decided to provisionally allot the following ISU Figure Skating Championships:

Season 2024/25
  • ISU European Figure Skating Championships 2025, January 20-26, 2025, Zagreb / CRO
  • ISU World Junior Figure Skating Championships 2025, February 24-March 2, 2025, Debrecen / HUN
  • ISU World Figure Skating Championships 2025, March 24-30, 2025, Boston, MA / USA
  • ISU World Synchronized Skating Championships 2025, April 4-5, 2025, Tampere / FIN
Season 2025/26
  • ISU European Figure Skating Championships 2026, January 12-18, 2026, Sheffield / GBR
  • ISU World Figure Skating Championships 2026, March 23-29, 2026, Prague / CZE
The allotment of ISU Speed Skating and Short Track Speed Skating Championships has been postponed to a future Council meeting.

The full ISU Calendar of Events is available here.

charmblade

Final Flight
Hmm, will have to see if having Worlds in Boston (where I live) in 2025 will make me more inclined to skip Montreal 2024 (five hour drive away) or if I’ll do both. We were really disappointed when Montreal 2020 got cancelled and had planned to go in 2024 but with a young child I’ll have to figure out what works best for us. She might be old enough to enjoy 2025 Worlds!

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Hmm, will have to see if having Worlds in Boston (where I live) in 2025 will make me more inclined to skip Montreal 2024 (five hour drive away) or if I’ll do both. We were really disappointed when Montreal 2020 got cancelled and had planned to go in 2024 but with a young child I’ll have to figure out what works best for us. She might be old enough to enjoy 2025 Worlds!
I am going to Montreal.... but now I am thinking... should i go to Boston too... :) haha :) I doubt I will because it's a very busy time of year for me to do an out of town competition... BUT :) who knows ... but then... Prague is one of my favourite cities in the entire world :) so maybe I should do 3 in a row ;) :)

Last edited:

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
At least the can organize synchro at the great Arena of Tampere. I may go just because of the Arena and Tampere (if I get the ticket).

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Oooooo Boston! I might go! Then again.....it's 2.5 years away and I don't know what will happen in that period of time/don't now when the men's event will be. Cause I'll probably only watch that since the whole event is expensive.

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm on the East Coast, maybe a 6 or 7 hour drive from Boston. I MUST get tickets to this.

Please tell me that this site has updates as to when tickets will be on sale, and links to where tickets can be purchased!

noskates

Record Breaker
Boston is an excellent site for any figure skating competition. Have been to Nationals and Worlds there and thoroughly enjoyed the arena and the surrounding areas. They really know how to put on an event.

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
They do. But parking is super expensive. Get a Charlie Card and take the T from the end of the line. Or get a hotel that has its own parking.

icybear

Medalist
Judging by how ridiculously expensive GP sheffield tickets were, I can only imagine how much more ludicrous they will charge Euros ticket. The Euros just before the olympics will have a lot of heavyweight if Europe hasnt imploded into WW3.