Provisional allotment of ISU Figure Skating Championships 2025 and 2026 | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Provisional allotment of ISU Figure Skating Championships 2025 and 2026

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Have there ever been any meet ups of GS members at events?
There have been many at Nationals. I believe Mrs P used the organize them. She set up some sort of chat program for us to use at Detroit Nationals but not many used it. I know some GSers from other comps so I usually find them. Plus I’m kind of unmistakeable and have a tendency to run into people.

Worlds was my first live in person comp. I had no clue what I was doing. Michelle was able to drive in snow, I cannot. So I would have to take the train.

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes, there were several meetups IIRC in Boston - I think I attended 2. It was fun meeting everyone in person and then running into some friendly faces at subsequent events.

If I start saving up now, I hope to be able to attend both Montreal in 2024 and Boston in 2025, it's unusual for Worlds to be held in my time zone and both easy travel by plane or train. Both are quite a long time from now, but 2016 feels almost like yesterday (not 6.5 years), so it will be here before we know it, lol.