SP: [Dead link]

LP: [Dead link]

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
has anyone seen romans latest story? whats going on?

Looks like acting or some sort of small video production. Or he went emo/goth and checked himself into a hospital.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
In his 8th vlog, Roman had a rough morning being in charge of the music rotation at a competition hosted by the YRSA: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsuFA1jkGYg

He has great taste in movies because Inception is his favourite, and I do consider it to be one of the best sci-fi films :thumbsup: (and I did see it when it was first released in theaters, so I guess that means Roman would be envious of me).

ejnsofi

Final Flight
Roman's vlogs have really great technical quality. I wish some YouTube gurus had that quality of vlogs.

Also it's nice to see members of YRSA crew in some vlogs. I went to city 200km from my home to see Inception in IMAX and it was worth it. Maybe one day he will skate to music from the movie.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
In his 9th vlog, Roman attempts to repair the "A" key on his keyboard (it turns out that he does online searches on himself, and he was sick of seeing "Romaan Saadovsky" on the screen :laugh: ), and he recounts the time that he was stopped by two airport security guards (one of them was armed with a machine gun :eek: ) because their scanning device detected an explosive in his carry-on luggage :confused: : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rddp0-zUlHs

Last edited:

ejnsofi

Final Flight
So he has a family just across the Polish border? This explains his family name which is of Polish origin.

Yeah. He is in Ivano-Frankivsk which is like completely ex-Polish city build and developed by Potocki family. And they have Adam Mickiewicz statue :biggrin:
Roman's mum is hilarious "Talk to your hand" :laugh: