Roman Sadovsky | Page 45 | Golden Skate

Roman Sadovsky

snowyowls

On the Ice
Country
Canada
Skate Canada officially announced they are appealing the ISU's decision to give the Olympic team event medal to Russia instead of Canada today. Fingers crossed Roman gets that medal eventually!

Also, I missed this when it first came out a few months ago but I found a short video of Roman showing what's in his skating bag:

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Skate Canada officially announced they are appealing the ISU's decision to give the Olympic team event medal to Russia instead of Canada today. Fingers crossed Roman gets that medal eventually!

Also, I missed this when it first came out a few months ago but I found a short video of Roman showing what's in his skating bag:
You reminded me of my favorite Romsky video from early on. Anyone who hasn't seen it should watch. It actually talks about things in his luggage.

Sackie

Medalist
His jumps look really good in this, even the 3A. Maybe with the way things have gone this year with so many set backs ( he even talks about being sick being Nationals and 4CC) his focus will be on other things which will take some pressure off of him. Be really nice to see how he fits in when he has 2 good solid skates back to back.