Shoma Uno | Page 310 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

Kanna

On the Ice
I read on twitter that Shoma said his condition is not good, he knows why, but doesn't want to talk about it. So, the reason is NOT the flu. And we can guess what it is. I'm so worried now....:sad4:

MaiKatze, he mentioned about Yuzuru's injury in another interview, the interviewer asked "how do you think about Yuzuru's injury?", he replied "No. I can't say anything about this question from my point of view, why? he's been struggling for the pain, who wants to say something to such his situation."
there's such a interviewer asked a dull question. Maybe you read this in Twitter?

Latremu

Final Flight
I read on twitter that Shoma said his condition is not good, he knows why, but doesn't want to talk about it. So, the reason is NOT the flu. And we can guess what it is. I'm so worried now....:sad4:

There, there. :console: Kanna did say above that Shomita is fine. He's still able to do his quads in the news clip (4F, 4L, 4T+2T combo). I only hope that he has the stamina for the FS, but I'm not that worried for the SP. He still always has a good attitude even when he isn't feeling great! :luv17:

Arriba, the White Russian sounds delicious (and deadly :dev3:). The other two I'll pass on, not a fan of orange juice in my drinks (except maybe mimosas). Sorry to hear that you have to stick with diet sodas. :(

Definitely different rules for drinking around the world. I remember my younger relatives in the US didn't even want to sip some wine at home, because it's illegal. Weird for me since at their age, I had already tried several types of alcoholic drinks. :scratch3:

Anyway, more proof of his becoming better at answering the media's questions! His answer when asked for a reaction on Yuzuru's injury

ETA: Oh, Kanna just mentioned it now, hehe.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
MaiKatze, he mentioned about Yuzuru's injury in another interview, the interviewer asked "how do you think about Yuzuru's injury?", he replied "No. I can't say anything about this question from my point of view, why? he's been struggling for the pain, who wants to say something to such his situation."
there's such a interviewer asked a dull question. Maybe you read this in Twitter?

Yep, and I already read people berating Shoma for his answers. Honestly, whatever he would've said, they would've turned it against him. It was the best answer he could give, that he really doesn't want to comment on it. It annoys me so much! But you know what Kanna? I just treated myself to Kiss & Cry magazine! I hope it'll arrive soon so that I can enjoy looking at beautiful Shoma pictures! It's pretty expensive to ship, but it's my beloved Shoma, so...early Christmas for me!

Kanna

On the Ice
There, there. :console: Kanna did say above that Shomita is fine. He's still able to do his quads in the news clip (4F, 4L, 4T+2T combo). I only hope that he has the stamina for the FS, but I'm not that worried for the SP. He still always has a good attitude even when he isn't feeling great!

Anyway, more proof of his becoming better at answering the media's questions! His answer when asked for a reaction on Yuzuru's injury

ETA: Oh, Kanna just mentioned it now, hehe.

Latremu, actually there's no TV interview about Yuzu one, only we can see the article. I wanted to see this one though..💦 Anyways finally he can practice safe, I'm getting excited🤗
After the Skate CAN there's no news about Shomita, I saw only his brother in the tv show.. this morning I got know he was flu & saw some news.. what's the media team doing, tomorrow is SP! 🔥so quiet mood here in jpn.❄️

Kanna

On the Ice
Yep, and I already read people berating Shoma for his answers. Honestly, whatever he would've said, they would've turned it against him. It was the best answer he could give, that he really doesn't want to comment on it. It annoys me so much! But you know what Kanna? I just treated myself to Kiss & Cry magazine! I hope it'll arrive soon so that I can enjoy looking at beautiful Shoma pictures! It's pretty expensive to ship, but it's my beloved Shoma, so...early Christmas for me!

Maikatze, yes Shomita must be ok, here the live streaming will start around at 5.30 am 🐥
there'd be some early birds lmao.
and yes..he answered to the interviewer very appropriately. always the media makes me down, I can imagine Shoma'd be unhappy with this kind of question after that flu.
Ohhh you bought it❗👍 almost all pages show great Shomita pics & a nice reversible poster, absolutely it's more like photo book, each photo is just beautiful, cute, cool💕 how's Pirouette? did you see it?

Latremu

Final Flight
Kanna, you probably won't hear anything until he competes in a few hours. At least he gets some rest. Let's hope the media doesn't pester him with silly questions anymore.

MaiKatze, cool that you got it! 40 pages of Shoma! We're also still waiting on Pirouette, ehem ehem. Hihi, sorry.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Kanna, you probably won't hear anything until he competes in a few hours. At least he gets some rest. Let's hope the media doesn't pester him with silly questions anymore.

MaiKatze, cool that you got it! 40 pages of Shoma! We're also still waiting on Pirouette, ehem ehem. Hihi, sorry.

I'm probably not going to order Pirouette. I don't like the photo they used as cover and as far as I understand, there is no interview with Shoma or something of interest to me inside. Spend all my money on KnC magazine, haha. But maybe some other german member bought it?I think this twitter user (shomajesty) is with verit at the venue, and she just met Shoma: So precious.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States

Ah yes -- is our Shomita possibly getting older and wiser? Answering any questions about other skaters ( and one in particular) is nothing but trouble. We know how that is -- if he uses one word that's not quite right, everyone will pounce on him. An eyebrow will be raised wrong, tone of voice will be wrong, facial expression, honorifics -- all the usual stuff! On the other hand, when he was talking about his own condition, I just assumed he meant that he is getting back to normal after the flu, so why discuss it. Sounds like maybe you're thinking of his ankle? Hmm. Now I wonder.

So funny - I ended up buying the Kiss and Cry magazine too and got a phone call yesterday from DHL that it will be delivered today. I couldn't resist!!!!! But no more - the shipping was about the same price as the magazine! That's it though!!! Now that I realize how easy it is to order from Amazon Japan, I'm going to have to resist some of these wonderful goodies!

But now for the fun stuff! Time to cheer for the Prince! His run-through (in beautiful costume!) looked better today. I'm up way too early but was so excited I couldn't sleep. And now I realize he is the very last skater in the very last event! Quite a long wait 'til he skates. Please, please little one -- do well! Make that GPF!
:hap10: :cheer: :yahoo: :hap93: :yes2: :hap85: :clapper: :gclap: :party2:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Ah yes -- is our Shomita possibly getting older and wiser? Answering any questions about other skaters ( and one in particular) is nothing but trouble. We know how that is -- if he uses one word that's not quite right, everyone will pounce on him. An eyebrow will be raised wrong, tone of voice will be wrong, facial expression, honorifics -- all the usual stuff! On the other hand, when he was talking about his own condition, I just assumed he meant that he is getting back to normal after the flu, so why discuss it. Sounds like maybe you're thinking of his ankle? Hmm. Now I wonder.

So funny - I ended up buying the Kiss and Cry magazine too and got a phone call yesterday from DHL that it will be delivered today. I couldn't resist!!!!! But no more - the shipping was about the same price as the magazine! That's it though!!! Now that I realize how easy it is to order from Amazon Japan, I'm going to have to resist some of these wonderful goodies!

But now for the fun stuff! Time to cheer for the Prince! His run-through (in beautiful costume!) looked better today. I'm up way too early but was so excited I couldn't sleep. And now I realize he is the very last skater in the very last event! Quite a long wait 'til he skates. Please, please little one -- do well! Make that GPF!
:hap10: :cheer: :yahoo: :hap93: :yes2: :hap85: :clapper: :gclap: :party2:

Haha, funny, Arriba, but that magazine is probably worth it. I also paid more for the shipping than the magazine. It'll take sometime though, until it gets to me. Could've had it cheaper but that would mean wait for 2 months, probably delivered by horse or something.

Yes, I was thinking about his ankle. To be honest, I'm still extremely worried about that ankle business. I tell you I won't be able to think clearly this evening. I'm already a nervous mess. What I don't understand is why is everyone saying Shoma needs to podium? Isn't a 4th place finish enough to make it? Argh.....

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ran out between Ladies and Ice Dance disciplines to get my cheddar jalapeno bagel. When I came back, my Kiss and Cry Magazine had been delivered. Shomygosh! It is really awesome! :yes2: :party2: Very nice high quality photos of not only the Prince, but many others too. Very nice ones of Uncle Dai and Tatsuki!

Bel

On the Ice
Good luck to Shoma this evening! I hope he can end the night with a smile :clap: :hap10: :cheer: :hap10: :clap:

Just waiting for the live stream link to arrive.... :popcorn:

Little Lady

Rinkside
I'm so busy that i almost forgot about Shoma's competition. Sadly i can't find any livestream :( Goodluck to our Winter Prince:hap10:

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Shoma looked a little drained out there today after effects of the flu and the weight loss may be the reason.

But I am proud of him he fought for it and came out with a decent score. I am staying out of the main SP thread
you all know why.

IMO The judges were not giving out candy today they were strict and Shoma deserves every PC point he got.:clap:

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
He fought like the fighter he is and you could see clearly that he isn't on the top of his game right now. Which isn't actually that bad. I hope he can somehow survive the long, though. I'm worried.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
He fought like the fighter he is and you could see clearly that he isn't on the top of his game right now. Which isn't actually that bad. I hope he can somehowe survive the long, though. I'm worried.

I am a little worried also because there is not much he can do if he is not as fit as he usually is. Fingers crossed for the LP.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
This isn't turning out to be the greatest GP season for fans of the Japanese men (or women, for that matter). :palmf:
Come on, Shoma, take care, get through that free, and then go back to bed and have a Good Long Healing Nap. ((((hugs))))