Shoma Uno | Page 672 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Ha! Ha! Even with the goofy, cute smile, he's still adorable. Can almost hear the famous Sho giggle! So used to seeing him look as neat as a pin in his beautiful suits and ties. It's fun to see him a little more rumpled looking and loose. Gotta watch out for that orange cassis and/or beer.

I'm so impressed with the way the team artwork came out! Love Sho's Nagoya castle!...Can't wait to see what he has in store for us next season! Thank you for giving it your all this season Shoma, even when your injuries were bothering you. You're a warrior!

jerrymouse, thank you for being our dead banana cheerleader. Sounds like you had a wonderful time! It sounded like a wonderful atmosphere.

jerrymouse333

On the Ice
Country
Japan
I really enjoyed watching Shoma’s gala practice with Keiji, Keegan, and Vince.
Shoma tried many difficult jumps as if it were not gala practice.
He looked very happy with fellow skaters like Keiji.
I could only see Vince’s run through.
It was excited to see Shoma and Keiji’s double Cantilevers and Shoma, Keiji and Vince triple Cantilevers.

Shoma’s gala performance was amazing even with a fall.
Stairway To Heaven is of course SP number but very good Exhibition number, too.

I was busy watching competition and kiss and cry.
I never forget Sailormoon Shoma, flower crown Shoma, and rabbit Shoma.
He looked happy with team members.
Audience also enjoyed watching them.:party2:

A woman next to me was also Shoma’s fan.
She said kawii or kakkoii more than 10 times.
She told me she only tweets Shoma kawaii and Shoma kakkoii on Twitter.
Maybe she is serious case of Shomatitis.:dbana:

From Itsuki’s twitter, torimon (sweets) for go abroad.
Is he going somewhere to make choreography or something?

After Worlds I little bit afraid of Shoma’s next season, but now I can’t wait for that.
Thank you Shoma.:hap10:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
A lovely little collection, but it makes me wonder, if among the billions of snapshots of Uno, are there any where he is outdoors? They do let him outside, right?

https://twitter.com/shoomsuno/status/1118127343573323777?s=20

I remember when they did Rostelecom and Keiji forced him to go sightseeing. I thought it looked like they were going to Red Square. He said he couldn't remember the last time he walked around outside. They even joked around about it on that variety show and showed Keiji pushing him in a wheelbarrow...Occasionally we've seen photos of him outside, but not often.

rabidline

Final Flight
jerrymouse, a bit late but I'm very happy you had a wonderful time and enjoyed the competition (and the K&C, and the gala, and the gala practice...) in Fukuoka. Thank you very much for cheering Shoma on behalf of the DBC, and thank you for sharing your experience with us!

Happy to see the new blog post, I have missed it and I worried when Shoma didn't update after Worlds. It's very lovely to read him thanking Team Japan for giving him an opportunity to finish this season with a sincere, fun skate. And his giant big laugh and red face in the photo with Keiji! I can't wait to see what he will show us next season. The list of jumps in his post is a huge goal, I hope he can conquer and make significant progress on it. Love his sassy comment on media focusing on the 5T, because they really did (do?)- up to a point that they're asking Daisuke Takahashi (he said he thinks Shoma can do it XD).

Not a week of off-season has passed and I already missed him </3 Hopefully he's getting a good rest before PIW at the end of the month.

KISS&CRY (the magazine) has some nice photos of the JOC event: https://twitter.com/TeamKISSandCry/status/1118421247845470208

OniBan

Final Flight
Aww, did someone has just been called out on being ‘in his twenties’ category? Aww... :)

hahah it's just him complimenting Rika (in his own Shoma way by being deprecating to himself), gets chided by Keiji, and everyone laughs. Just some good fun interaction among Team Japan, which is really nice to see.

lariko

Medalist
Country
Canada
hahah it's just him complimenting Rika (in his own Shoma way by being deprecating to himself), gets chided by Keiji, and everyone laughs. Just some good fun interaction among Team Japan, which is really nice to see.

So very cute :) honestly, I don’t know how I coped with the exhaustion of life before discovering that I can see like 300 pictures of Uno any time I wish on Twitter. :)

rabidline

Final Flight

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Seems like this fun TV store had a "run" on bunny hats/ears after WTT. Fun that they mention the Prince!

Popular Husa Ear Hats Restocked �� We received a lot of inquiries #ウサ耳帽子 Is restocked ❗️ The other day Uno also supported the Japanese team with this hat in the national team match �� Husa ear hat of items that still have a high degree of attention. By all means #ツリビレ Please buy at #ウサ耳帽子

https://twitter.com/treevillage_jp/status/1118317049632047106?s=20

Adding -- for all who desperately :)laugh2:) need one of these hats, I see they sell them on Amazon for $12.99!