Judge No.6 Ms. Claudia STAHNKE
GER
Judge No.7 Mr. Miroslav MISUREC
CZE
Judge No.8 Ms. Salome CHIGOGIDZE
GEO
Judge No.9 Ms. Michela CESARO
ITA

Gosh, I'm not going to be able to stay up for this. The time change has gotten to me - I'm sick and also have to get up early. Two couples and then lights out. Of course the Shibs would be last.

sk8tngcanuck

On the Ice
Can anyone tell me if the Ice Network broadcast will be blocked out in Canada? I was very angry last year when I paid for my subscription only to find out I couldn't watch anything due to geo blocking. I don't want the same thing to happen again, but if it is available, I will be renewing my subscription tonight to watch.

TIA

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
^ Maybe not many people know him? Ice dance has not been very big in Japan.

jcoates

Medalist
I'm sorry to say I was underwhelmed by Lynn and Logan's program and its execution. I expected more natural latin movement and flair given the steaminess of some of their past programs.

Wow, great start to the event. A gorgeous team with Latin sizzle and infectious smiles. A wow move that I will let someone else describe (I'm sure she'll know what I mean).

ETA: What a great forum. :p

skatingfan04

Final Flight
49...ouch. That knee problem must really have messed up their summer training. At least they got through this without a fall. Hopefully they'll be back on their game in time for nationals.

gmyers

Record Breaker
uni sports is not working at all and I don't think they even are going to have it live!!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Universal Sport has changed its schedule and is not live streaming. The first live stream event will be the Men's SP at 10:00 p.m.
I slept all afternoon to be awake for this event and now no live stream from Univ. Darn.